Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Textbook Incel ascends in one year after hardcore soft looksmaxxing

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
PWQyUVu.jpg

This is a year difference after using minoxidil to grow his beard and create a lower third, ditch glasses, fix skin, buzz hair and hitting the gym. It's a pretty solid results ngl and makes you wonder the extent looksmaxxing can go to even without surgery involved.

The reddit post :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minoxbeards/comments/gfq01r/1_year_update_even_got_brave_enough_to_shave_my/

I don't have proper beard genetics and he mogs me both before and after. Also how tall is he?

I don't have proper beard genetics and he mogs me both before and after. Also how tall is he?
I have no idea about his height, his frame looked small before gymcelling so he's most likely not above 6 foot but he could have been a lanklet.

Also use minoxidil for beard.

I have no idea about his height, his frame looked small before gymcelling so he's most likely not above 6 foot but he could have been a lanklet.

Also use minoxidil for beard.
LifeFUEL

I am 176cm

Just beardfraud theory

How do you know he ascended, did you watch his cock enter a pussy?

Just beardfraud theory
It's not a fraud to be honest, only retarded foids think that.

Beards are natural just like hair. If beard is a "fraud" for hiding the lower third, then hair is also a fraud for hiding the bare scalp.

I did all that and way more. Still ugly.

Beard frauding. Classic Bilzerianmaxxing. I see a lot of Norwooders-past-no-return types beard frauding to cope as well.

I bet he's not manlet. And also mogs me with that manly look.

It's not a fraud to be honest, only retarded foids think that.

Beards are natural just like hair. If beard is a "fraud" for hiding the lower third, then hair is also a fraud for hiding the bare scalp.
Beards make recessed, subhuman lower thirds look sharp and forward grown. How the fuck is it not a fraud? Also hair doesn't hide your lack of bones, doesn't work like a beard at all JFL

Last edited:
Beard frauding. Classic Bilzerianmaxxing. I see a lot of Norwooders-past-no-return types beard frauding to cope as well.
There's nothing else left besides beardmaxx and gymmaxxing if you start norwooding.

how the fuck do you create a lower third, like how the fuck? without surgeries its impossible, dont even get me started on this mewing bullshit

Beards make recessed, subhuman lower thirds look sharp and forward grown. How the fuck is it not a fraud? Also hair doesn't hide your lack of bones, doesn't work like a beard at all JFL
You're absolutely retarded. It's certainly not fraud, first because it's fucking natural, second because it's still a part of my lower third, only hair not bone. If you think beard is cope and fraud, might as well shave your entire head like a skinhead since hair is also hiding your deformed puny skull.
how the fuck do you create a lower third, like how the fuck? without surgeries its impossible, dont even get me started on this mewing bullshit
grow a beard and look into youtube tutorials on how to shape it.

beardfrauding and still norwooding

196175.gif

still mogs me to mars since white

You're absolutely retarded. It's certainly not fraud, first because it's fucking natural, second because it's still a part of my lower third, only hair not bone. If you think beard is cope and fraud, might as well shave your entire head like a skinhead since hair is also hiding your deformed puny skull.
Cope. You just want to feel better about frauding your dogshit subhuman genetics. If you have a beard and you're not masc + good looking it makes you look like a coping soycuck
1595638770981.png

It is even double fraud when you consider that he used minoxidil and not natural grown facial hair.
But I understand the "natural" argument. Fakeup is still worse.

Camera angle is also important. He had a good eye area and forehead btw

PWQyUVu.jpg

This is a year difference after using minoxidil to grow his beard and create a lower third, ditch glasses, fix skin, buzz hair and hitting the gym. It's a pretty solid results ngl and makes you wonder the extent looksmaxxing can go to even without surgery involved.

The reddit post :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minoxbeards/comments/gfq01r/1_year_update_even_got_brave_enough_to_shave_my/

is taking medication for growing a beard harmful? Also its impossibel for him to ditcht eh glasses unless he got eye surgery

My face doesn't look mature enough for a beard I think.

I tried minoxidil for one year, didn't work for me. You need the genes for the follicles.

Still has shitty skin but the beard does wonders for his chin.

JBW strikes again.

It’s a natural fraud. If you can grow one and don’t because of some notion of authenticity, that’s on you

How his eyes changes, he doesn't even look the same person, wtf

he was never incel in the first place.

his profile was chad-lite tier, good eyes, greek chin, sharp nose and well balanced jaw

its the glasses and lack of hair grooming that was killing him.