Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Texas to be first state to make buying sex a felony

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
People need to understand that you can't hold back biological needs with morals and values, its not going to work, all they will do is push men further into the black market
clearly it's possible to cope with just fapping but it's kind of like eating tofurkey instead of turkey
or that fake meat Bill Gates wants us to eat
I'm such a cuck for fucking mine undies instead of a pussy
the only one more cucked than me is hand fappers

This will just hurt women more lol, watch as kidnapping and sex trafficking skyrockets

People need to understand that you can't hold back biological needs with morals and values, its not going to work, all they will do is push men further into the black market

Men will simply adapt in ways they didn't have to had they not been forced to

Rape is going to go up in texas, sexual assault too
In the modern west sex, sexual relationships, and marriage have all become capital commodities where only the wealthiest men can afford any of them, because that's what our financially bankrupted late stage collapsing economic capitalism is all about even when it tries to hide behind quasi Marxist liberal social values. This will only end with western societal collapse, there is no other outcome other than that which will change the current sexual paradigm between men and women. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back