Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TEXAS GENERAL-TEXIT

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
TEXAS GENERAL WHERE WE DISCUSS TEXAS

IF TEXAS WAS ITS OWN NATION WE WOULD BE:
BIGGEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE BESIDES RUSSIA (MOGGING UK, FRANCE, AND UKRAINE)
THE 50TH LARGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH
10TH LARGEST GDP IN THE WORLD BEATING EVERY OTHER SHITHOLE (NIGGER LAND)

WE WERE A NATION ALMOST 200 YEARS AGO AND WE MUST BE ONE AGAIN. THE US IS A FALLEN SHITHOLE and it does NOT DESERVE TEXAS AS A STATE. THE UNION LIES, BERATES, ATTACKS AND DESTROYS TEXAS.

BDB6D6A3 BB48 4441 831C 3DC77390DE6D

NIGGERS

We need Texas out of the union along with California and we need to give Florida back to the Spanish

We need Texas out of the union along with California and we need to give Florida back to the Spanish
No California can stay with the Union and the Spanish suck fuck them Florida should join with the neo CSA

Texas’ worth is over inflated by its oil production (which is running out), military contract industry (which would no longer remain if it seceded), and lastly the tech industry (which is also tied to US interests) would dry up. You would be left with a place mostly producing agricultural product. Its gdp would be 1/10th of what it is now, given the US doesnt immediately bomb its residents out of existence if it were to leave.

fellow Texascel :feelsaww:

20210516 005001
20210516 005228

Last edited:
Texas’ worth is over inflated by its oil production (which is running out), military contract industry (which would no longer remain if it seceded), and lastly the tech industry (which is also tied to US interests) would dry up. You would be left with a place mostly producing agricultural product. Its gdp would be 1/10th of what it is now, given the US doesnt immediately bomb its residents out of existence if it were to leave.
Yes go on :feelsStudy:

Texas belongs to Mexico

That state would be white minortiy by 2040

Huge cope we are not Indian land
Texas belongs to Mexico
Tbh
voting progressive (for women’s rights, trannies, etc.) because pooskins vote that.
So you're blaming ethnics for voting progressive but not the white policy makers? Last time I checked most trannies are whites, most liberals are white when they should be the most conservative and nationalist. Why would a Pajeet be nationalist or conservative when he gets more opportunities and less prejudice from voting progressive?

Inb4 not whites, muh Jews

I mean, think about it, ethnics don't give a fuck about white America, they want more and more ethnics here and rightfully so because they don't have any history attached to this land so ofcourse they're gonna vote for Biden. It's all about the cost/benefit analysis. You can cry about it all you want but that's how it has always worked. Every man for himself.

You should be concerned about the whites who are anti- Trump and there are lots of them on Reddit and Twitter. They are the biggest cucks for backstabbing their own race not pooskins lmao :feelskek:
You'll never blame those cuck whites but instead you'll come here and cry about poos like a little bitch faggot.

You're fighting a battle you can't win, just give up and enjoy the show. There's no need to be this cucked over your people, you're fighting against trillion dollar industry that controls everything. It's over, infact it never began.
Just surrender and enjoy this shitshow. :feelscomfy:

So you're blaming ethnics for voting progressive but not the white policy makers?
Whos the white policy makers? They’re all kikes. White people are a minority in the govt
Last time I checked most trannies are whites,
False, whites are the least likely to become transgender of lgbt
most liberals are white when they should be the most conservative and nationalist.
Agreed but not as much as nonwhites. 40% of white people are liberals, compared to 90%+ of blacks and like 80% of Hispanics/Asians.
Why would a Pajeet be nationalist or conservative when he gets more opportunities and less prejudice from voting progressive?
Because they’re serving Jews. They don’t get more opportunities, they get trannies and women’s rights. There’s no opportunities there.
I mean, think about it, ethnics don't give a fuck about white America, they want more and more ethnics here and rightfully so because they don't have any history attached to this land so ofcourse they're gonna vote for Biden. It's all about the cost/benefit analysis. You can cry about it all you want but that's how it has always worked. Every man for himself.
They’re not voting for themselves. They’re voting for Jews
“Brown people don’t care about white america so they’re gonna vote Jews that want everyone to be tranny into power...oh but it’s not the brown peoples fault bro they’re just voting degeneracy into power but it’s not their fault”
You should be concerned about the whites who are anti- Trump and there are lots of them on Reddit and Twitter. They are the biggest cucks for backstabbing their own race not pooskins lmao :feelskek:
That’s true
You'll never blame those cuck whites but instead you'll come here and cry about poos like a little bitch faggot.
I blame them all the time, they’re just a minority of whire people. It’s blacks and browns doing the heavy lifting. It’s been like that since 1865.
You're fighting a battle you can't win, just give up and enjoy the show. There's no need to be this cucked over your people, you're fighting against trillion dollar industry that controls everything. It's over, infact it never began.
>just surrender to Jewish power
Didn’t you just try making the case nonwhites aren’t slaves to Jews? Fucking LOL and here you are saying to surrender to Jewish power.

If you leave can you open your borders to Europe please

Also UK has 5 million European(White) Union people inside of it, the Gov said there was only 3 million, I wouldn't be surprised if UK is whiter in the next census
Also can we have a monarchy?

I'd like to see Texas become its own nation

Didn’t you just try making the case nonwhites aren’t slaves to Jews? Fucking LOL and here you are saying to surrender to Jewish power
Whites and Jews are isomorphic to each other.
You can't even spot difference between the two if I showd you a jewish elite and a normal white person. And by Jewish I mean all the mixedfags half kikes that are at the top.

Inb4 Jewish culture cope.

Don't care. It's all about your looks. Racism is just applied lookism. No one gives a fuck about a handsome male models ethnicity. He is automatically assumed a law abiding well respected citizen. You'd probably suck a Tall Tyrone's cock and feel intimidated in his presence if you ever saw him in person and then go cry about it on /pol/

Everyone is racist against uglyfags. Everything is about looks, culture is cope, religion is cope. If you look white, grew up in white country, in white neighborhood then you are white.

False, whites are the least likely to become transgender of lgbt
They are the most vocal about it tho. I don't see Muslim transgenders on YouTube(maybe there are but they are vastly outnumbered by Whites because of your soft culture).

I honestly don't give a fuck about some mentally ill tranny if she keeps her shit to herself unlike the freaks I see on media and most of them see whites. Do I give a fuck about trannies? No. But the moment they start shoving their gay ass opinions down my throat I take it personally. You won't find such people on shitholes, heck I haven't even seen one trans person in my countries media.
[UWSL]They may be gay but atleast I don't get to see their faggotry. You white people and your sexually liberated culture has destroyed conservatism.[/UWSL]

Christianity, which was once based is now accepting whores and fags. It's over. Reminds me of this:

Hard times create strong men> Strong men create good times > Good times create weak men > weak men create hard times.

You whites were strong once but now you have been weakened by your own cuckery not Jews that's just an excuse. No wonder hypergamy and degeneracy is at its peak. USA is the epicenter of this degeneracy that has spread worldwide.

Hoping Kim nukes your ass and then my ass because I'm tired of this shit life. :feelskek:

Inb4 Strawmans and blames everything on da joos

Last edited:
Tbh

So you're blaming ethnics for voting progressive but not the white policy makers? Last time I checked most trannies are whites, most liberals are white when they should be the most conservative and nationalist. Why would a Pajeet be nationalist or conservative when he gets more opportunities and less prejudice from voting progressive?

Inb4 not whites, muh Jews

I hate liberals of all races, white, kike, nigger, whatever. And you're right, the white liberals are a bunch of backstabbing, commie, treasonous cunts. And the foids they've given voice to, good god, the foids. The most treasonous and backstabbing of them all (ironically, the ethnic foids moreso, if you catch my drift). Fuck them all. :reeeeee:

Whites and Jews are isomorphic to each other.
You can't even spot difference between the two if I showd you a jewish elite and a normal white person. And by Jewish I mean all the mixedfags half kikes that are at the top.
Put some in then. Every single Jew has noticeable non European features and nobodys been able to pull an Aryan jew up yet. Not ftl, not you, not anyone.

by your logic pale arabs are white, by yo ur logic pale Indians are white. Just because someone’s skin is white does not mean they have white culture, white phenotype, and white genetics.
543F7498 1E54 4DEE B1DC DF57922A24D3

[UWSL]Don't care. It's all about your looks. Racism is just applied lookism. No one gives a fuck about a handsome male models ethnicity. He is automatically assumed a law abiding well respected citizen. You'd probably suck a Tall Tyrone's cock and feel intimidated in his presence if you ever saw him in person and then go cry about it on /pol/[/UWSL]
Racism isn’t lookism, racism is inherent and needed in a society or else you get killed by the racist race. Nonwhites and immigrants are a drain on our nation. They vote progressive for tranny globalism, they do crime and bring degeneracy.
Everyone is racist against uglyfags. Everything is about looks, culture is cope, religion is cope. If you look white, grew up in white country, in white neighborhood then you are white.
You’re Muslim right? The Quran says Muhammad was a pale person, and this is his great grandson.
38E5681E 5F78 408A 82F2 CF085874903C

by your logic, Muhammad was white. :) I’ll take your “muh joos are white cuz they have white skin” but that also applies to everyone in history with pale/white skin.

So either admit Jews are not white or Muhammad and basically every Arab of note was white. Or it’s a hypocritical fallacy.
Do I give a fuck about trannies? No.
all I need to quote. You’re a kike liberal.
[UWSL]You white people and your sexually liberated culture has destroyed conservatism.[/UWSL]
>I don’t care about trannies I think they’re ok
>man iz u white peepo that let in trannies
????
Christianity, which was once based is now accepting whores and fags. It's over. Reminds me of this:

Hard times create strong men> Strong men create good times > Good times create weak men > weak men create hard times.

You whites were strong once but now you have been weakened by your own cuckery not Jews that's just an excuse. No wonder hypergamy and degeneracy is at its peak. USA is the epicenter of this degeneracy that has spread worldwide.
It’s kikes. And we’ve been fighting them 2k years. Jews put 1% of their pressure on you and now you’re a degenerate race voting progressive. You people vote degeneracy. Look at how nonwhites vote and look who the media demonizes.

WE WERE A NATION ALMOST 200 YEARS AGO AND WE MUST BE ONE AGAIN. THE US IS A FALLEN SHITHOLE and it does NOT DESERVE TEXAS AS A STATE. THE UNION LIES, BERATES, ATTACKS AND DESTROYS TEXAS.

View attachment 445812

NIGGERS
Texas is giga-based, Californians should be immediately thrown out and be treated as infectees with a dangerous, infectious, neurodegenerative disorder in a provisoric and unapologetic manner (guilty until proven otherwise). You have one of the best natural landscapes out there with the Chihuahuan desert. Would love to see that country one day - especially due to all the cacti and sceloporids.

I remember
the Alamo

Put some in then. Every single Jew has noticeable non European features and nobodys been able to pull an Aryan jew up yet. Not ftl, not you, not anyone.

by your logic pale arabs are white, by yo ur logic pale Indians are white. Just because someone’s skin is white does not mean they have white culture, white phenotype, and white genetics.
View attachment 446029

Racism isn’t lookism, racism is inherent and needed in a society or else you get killed by the racist race. Nonwhites and immigrants are a drain on our nation. They vote progressive for tranny globalism, they do crime and bring degeneracy.

You’re Muslim right? The Quran says Muhammad was a pale person, and this is his great grandson.
View attachment 446030
by your logic, Muhammad was white. :) I’ll take your “muh joos are white cuz they have white skin” but that also applies to everyone in history with pale/white skin.

So either admit Jews are not white or Muhammad and basically every Arab of note was white. Or it’s a hypocritical fallacy.

all I need to quote. You’re a kike liberal.

>I don’t care about trannies I think they’re ok
>man iz u white peepo that let in trannies
????

It’s kikes. And we’ve been fighting them 2k years. Jews put 1% of their pressure on you and now you’re a degenerate race voting progressive. You people vote degeneracy. Look at how nonwhites vote and look who the media demonizes.
you're doing god's work bro :feelsaww: LET THEM KNOWWW

>I don’t care about trannies I think they are ok
Inb4 Strawmans
Hmm where'd I even said "I think they are ok"? I was right you're strawmaning hard son

I want fags dead but I've never seen pro fag propaganda in my culture infact most of the times it's pretty homophobic and transphobic. But whenever I'm on YouTube and Netflix I always see faggot cumskins. No wonder people like you are so vocal about your anti-LGBT hate when you're surrounded by such trash and their vile propaganda. It's not the case in my country so I honestly don't give a fuck.
I'm not even Muslim and I don't even care about any religion.:feelskek: And that guy you posted is a fraud. Bruh this is not about Islam it's about Christianity.
Your religion is the most cucked and liberal out of all and it's a fact.
by your logic pale arabs are white, by yo ur logic pale Indians are white
Retarded cope. No curry can pass as white. Maybe the top 0.00001% but that's just an exception meanwhile every kike looks white

Hmm where'd I even said "I think they are ok"? I was right you're strawmaning hard son
You said you didnt care about them
I want fags dead but I've never seen pro fag propaganda in my culture infact most of the times it's pretty homophobic and transphobic.
But whenever I'm on YouTube and Netflix I always see faggot cumskins.
>watching jewed corporations
Just lol. Well the stats say you are likelier to be tranny. Whites, despite being attacked by Jews for 2k years, are still the least likely to be tranny. LMFAO.
I'm not even Muslim and I don't even care about any religion.:feelskek: And that guy you posted is a fraud. Bruh this is not about Islam it's about Christianity.
Proof he’s a fraud and it’s not about religion. It’s about your shitty logic, you want to consider people with white skin white and that would include white passing Arabs and even Africans others who are obviously not white but have the skin. Because kikes are white and have obviously non European features and phenos, but you wanna consider them white.
Your religion is the most cucked and liberal out of all and it's a fact.
Jews fighting it for 2k years does that. Your religion hasn’t been attacked by Jews, but actually promoted through the refugee crisis. Tell me why my religion is attacked by the global degenerate order while yours isn’t...curious.
Retarded cope. No curry can pass as white. Maybe the top 0.00001% but that's just an exception meanwhile every kike looks white
Are they white though? Are pale Arabs and curries white? There’s plenty of ethnics here that are pale skinned yet will tell you they are ethnic. Obviously they are not, but according to your logic they are.

Are they white though? Are pale Arabs and curries white? There’s plenty of ethnics here that are pale skinned yet will tell you they are ethnic. Obviously they are not, but according to your logic they are.
Ok. Here's a question for you.

Name me 3 currIes who looks like white and lives among white people. Just 3.

My logic stands still. And by white I don't mean some lightskin Abdul. I mean someone like Natalie Portman or Harrison Ford. No curry or sand looks as white as them. You're just not making any sense.

Fact:

Kikes and Whites are isomorphic to each other.

Interesting future tbh :feelscomfy:
The past can be a guide to the future.
There was a lot of outrage when this ad was published. But maybe this will be a future concession the US will have to agree to before Central America can also agree to better enforcement at their borders instead of funneling people to the US and cheering on reconquista.

But then again there's latino immigrants in all 50 states as distant as Alaska. Maybe they want it all in the future :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Ok. Here's a question for you.

Name me 3 currIes who looks like white and lives among white people. Just 3.
Kim kardashian (Armenian but close enough man), salmon khan, Amitabh Bachman.
None of these people are white but all have pale skin, so they are white according to you.
[UWSL]My logic stands still. And by white I don't mean some lightskin Abdul. I mean someone like Natalie Portman or Harrison Ford. No curry or sand looks as white as them. You're just not making any sense.[/UWSL]
It’s the same logic, those people have non European traits. I can break it down for you with Natalie Portman.
11D96882 01F0 4C82 8D21 95E192EBF53F
7B60929B 70C7 4338 89EF 4DF059B7D17C

they, just like pale curries or Arabs, have noticeably different genetics. Notably in the eye and hair color and skull shape.
Fact:

Kikes and Whites are isomorphic to each other.
Well your example obviously is not. Jews are very different genetically from Europeans. Closer to you than to me :)
1FE9EA61 223D 45BD 98A2 8B1DEFA00CDE

Bonus question: if they are white, why do they hate white people so much? I’m sure you see all the anti white (specifically white Christian conservative male) dogma in the media, which is owned by Jews. So why do Jews, who are presumably white, so hateful towards whites? Why are they sponsoring immigration from nonwhite countries to replace the white population?

Last edited:
salmon khan, Amitabh Bachman.
DimpledInferiorBuzzard size restricted

Bro just give up already.:feelskek::feelskek:

You literally googled "famous Indian actors" lmfao and none of them look white wtf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Images 6
Images 7

Yup, totally white.

Meanwhile.

Images 8
Images 9

They are kikes btw or as any sensible person would say "White"

View attachment 446213
Bro just give up already.:feelskek::feelskek:

You literally googled "famous Indian actors" lmfao and none of them look white wtf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
46C24134 9CAF 4FF2 BFAF 272837B02E76

he’s white here bro, according to your logic hes white idk what to tell you.
Yup, totally white.

Meanwhile.

View attachment 446219View attachment 446220

They are kikes btw or as any sensible person would say "White"
2nd ones nose is downward pointing, first one is actually a Jew with European DNA but ears are still noticeably Semitic so good job out of the hundreds of cherry picks debunked (and ofc he doesn’t even look 100% European).

still haven’t answered the question I posed:if they are white, why do they hate white people so much? I’m sure you see all the anti white (specifically white Christian conservative male) dogma in the media and government, which is owned by Jews. So why do Jews, who are presumably white, so hateful towards whites? Why are they sponsoring and being the main catalyst and drive for immigration from nonwhite countries to replace the white population?

So why do Jews, who are presumably white, so hateful towards whites?
I don't think it's about hate. You guys got it all wrong. They just want more money. If a white company hires a bunch of poos thats because they work more and demand less wages. It doesn't mean that they hate white people. It's about cost/benefit. They'll probably do that to China or any other rising nation next. That's facts. They don't hate whites inherently it's just that replacing whites = more profits and control. That's how I see it.

I don't think it's about hate. You guys got it all wrong. They just want more money. If a white company hires a bunch of poos thats because they work more and demand less wages.
They have infinite money already. They are mega monopolies as you said they are literally all powerful. When they are all powerful as you describsd
It doesn't mean that they hate white people. It's about cost/benefit. They'll probably do that to China or any other rising nation next. That's facts. They don't hate whites inherently it's just that replacing whites = more profits and control. That's how I see it.
063F49AD 7444 45B3 A0C2 C9DD2B619A03

Jews are, with your logic, white though. So why would they support a non white majority state when that state hates white people, who the Jews are? If I’m brown I’m not going to let in white people then tell them brown people need to be exterminated and genocided.

It’s about hate and it’s already listed out; the Jews want whites gone because whites are their main competitors and have been since christ, the original indo aryan kike killer.
D5E59F13 2E8B 4C0D BDEC 91BBEA23589E

Tbh, Canada would strike as well and take over.

Jews are, with your logic, white though. So why would they support a non white majority state when that state hates white people, who the Jews are? If I’m brown I’m not going to let in white people then tell them brown people need to be exterminated and genocided.

It’s about hate and it’s already listed out; the Jews want whites gone because whites are their main competitors and have been since christ, the original indo aryan kike killer. View attachment 446233
There are 2 issues I see with this though:

1) I heard that the middle east is giga low iq compared to in ancient times due to massive levels of inbreeding. If they breed with europeans, the inbreeding depression will disappear and the iq problem wouldn't persist.

2) Without America or Europe defending it, Israel would be nuked to oblivion by the Islamic nations.

These Jews really haven't thought that long term if this is actually what these elites think.

View attachment 445812

NIGGERS
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts on texas