Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tested positive for COVID

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I've been living like a hermit and stayed at home for most of the week. Still got tested positive for COVID. I think I'm fucked. I already have trouble breathing because of anxiety and allergy. I think this is probably it. If you don't see me posting a week later then I'm probably gone for good:feelsbadman:
@Lv99_BixNood @Transcended Trucel @Heartless Please tell me you are still alive and give me some hope.

now you are free

Trust me, if Covid was as effective as they say, I would wittingly get it just to end all of this. You're not going to die, buddy boyo. Just eat healthy and drink a lot of water. It should be gone in no time.

Trust me, if Covid was as effective as they say, I would wittingly get it just to end all of this. You're not going to die, buddy boyo. Just eat healthy and drink a lot of water. It should be gone in no time.
I certainly hope that's the case.
If I do manage to survive I'm gonna buy myself a new fleshlight sleeve

I'm still there :panties:

I had really high fever the first few days, but now it seems to be going down. I hope you make it, hang in there brocel.

Sujiman Kupa EX Virgin Lolinco​

jfl I actually bought one of those, but I made the mistake of going extra soft. I threw it away because it also turned out to be impossible to clean.
I probably won't buy an ona ever again because the autostroker experience is superior. I wish people can standardize/open source it at some point so you can use fleshlight launch with onaholes.
I'm still there :panties:

I had really high fever the first few days, but now it seems to be going down. I hope you make it, hang in there brocel.
We're in this together:soy:
Glad you're still okay. I haven't had any symptoms yet, but I need to be prepared for whatever is coming.

I've been living like a hermit and stayed at home for most of the week. Still got tested positive for COVID. I think I'm fucked. I already have trouble breathing because of anxiety and allergy. I think this is probably it. If you don't see me posting a week later then I'm probably gone for good:feelsbadman:
@Lv99_BixNood @Transcended Trucel @Heartless Please tell me you are still alive and give me some hope.
You won't die but you will be fucked for the first few days. Be prepared for headaches and coughing/sore throat. If you have a breathing problem, consider ordering an inhaler or steam machine. Also have ibuprofen or Tylenol/acetaminophen on hand for headaches/body aches. Have some good Kleenex tissues that gave cooling liquid applied to them so your nose won't get scarred/dry unlike with normal tissues.

in the long run, the sore throat can last for a few weeks, I still have a sore throat despite 2-3 weeks now. But it is going away slowly. eventually there probably won't be any remaining issues. I also have a higher heart rate still than I used to but it is going to normal in the end.

You gotta go for the hard version absolutely, and it is worthwhile. My autostroker experience wasn't anything special. It made me cum, but it didn't make me cum any hard or better than an onahole, which is what I was expecting. Though my autostrokers were blowjob related and not fleshlight ones.
If you have the money, definitely give the launch a try. For me, it's the biggest game-changer. I used to prefer onaholes because I've been using those back when I was in HS. Texture-wise, I do find them superior compared to fleshlight alone.
Also have ibuprofen or Tylenol/acetaminophen on hand for headaches/body aches. Have some good Kleenex tissues that gave cooling liquid applied to them so your nose won't get scarred/dry unlike with normal tissues.
Thanks for the tips. Just had Tylenol delivered from Amazon.

god dammit and here I am having to expose myself to dozens of people everyday since COVID started and I still never got it