Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tested positive for COVID

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
62d 5h 47m
I've been living like a hermit and stayed at home for most of the week. Still got tested positive for COVID. I think I'm fucked. I already have trouble breathing because of anxiety and allergy. I think this is probably it. If you don't see me posting a week later then I'm probably gone for good:feelsbadman:
Lv99_BixNood @Lv99_BixNood Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel Heartless @Heartless Please tell me you are still alive and give me some hope.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 2h 41m
now you are free

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Always on my damn phone.
4d 21h 5m
Trust me, if Covid was as effective as they say, I would wittingly get it just to end all of this. You're not going to die, buddy boyo. Just eat healthy and drink a lot of water. It should be gone in no time.

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
62d 5h 47m
Saint Kaczynski said:
Trust me, if Covid was as effective as they say, I would wittingly get it just to end all of this. You're not going to die, buddy boyo. Just eat healthy and drink a lot of water. It should be gone in no time.
I certainly hope that's the case.
If I do manage to survive I'm gonna buy myself a new fleshlight sleeve

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
17d 14h 2m
fast_curry said:
I've been living like a hermit and stayed at home for most of the week. Still got tested positive for COVID. I think I'm fucked. I already have trouble breathing because of anxiety and allergy. I think this is probably it. If you don't see me posting a week later then I'm probably gone for good:feelsbadman:
Lv99_BixNood @Lv99_BixNood Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel Heartless @Heartless Please tell me you are still alive and give me some hope.
I'm alive and well. You should be extremely shitty for 1 day, very shitty for 2 days, normal but inconvenienced due to throat pain and slight fatigue for 2 days, then 2-3 days of needing to spit phlegm out of your throat constantly.... then you are fine.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
25d 21h 19m
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
145d 18h 36m
I'm still there :panties:

I had really high fever the first few days, but now it seems to be going down. I hope you make it, hang in there brocel.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
17d 14h 2m
fast_curry said:
I certainly hope that's the case.
If I do manage to survive I'm gonna buy myself a new fleshlight sleeve

Sujiman Kupa EX Virgin Lolinco​

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
62d 5h 47m
Heartless said:

Sujiman Kupa EX Virgin Lolinco​

jfl I actually bought one of those, but I made the mistake of going extra soft. I threw it away because it also turned out to be impossible to clean.
I probably won't buy an ona ever again because the autostroker experience is superior. I wish people can standardize/open source it at some point so you can use fleshlight launch with onaholes.
Lv99_BixNood said:
I'm still there :panties:

I had really high fever the first few days, but now it seems to be going down. I hope you make it, hang in there brocel.
We're in this together:soy:
Glad you're still okay. I haven't had any symptoms yet, but I need to be prepared for whatever is coming.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
fast_curry said:
You won't die but you will be fucked for the first few days. Be prepared for headaches and coughing/sore throat. If you have a breathing problem, consider ordering an inhaler or steam machine. Also have ibuprofen or Tylenol/acetaminophen on hand for headaches/body aches. Have some good Kleenex tissues that gave cooling liquid applied to them so your nose won't get scarred/dry unlike with normal tissues.

in the long run, the sore throat can last for a few weeks, I still have a sore throat despite 2-3 weeks now. But it is going away slowly. eventually there probably won't be any remaining issues. I also have a higher heart rate still than I used to but it is going to normal in the end.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
17d 14h 2m
fast_curry said:
jfl I actually bought one of those, but I made the mistake of going extra soft. I threw it away because it also turned out to be impossible to clean.
I probably won't buy an ona ever again because the autostroker experience is superior. I wish people can standardize/open source it at some point so you can use fleshlight launch with onaholes.
You gotta go for the hard version absolutely, and it is worthwhile. My autostroker experience wasn't anything special. It made me cum, but it didn't make me cum any hard or better than an onahole, which is what I was expecting. Though my autostrokers were blowjob related and not fleshlight ones.

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
62d 5h 47m
Heartless said:
You gotta go for the hard version absolutely, and it is worthwhile. My autostroker experience wasn't anything special. It made me cum, but it didn't make me cum any hard or better than an onahole, which is what I was expecting. Though my autostrokers were blowjob related and not fleshlight ones.
If you have the money, definitely give the launch a try. For me, it's the biggest game-changer. I used to prefer onaholes because I've been using those back when I was in HS. Texture-wise, I do find them superior compared to fleshlight alone.
Transcended Trucel said:
Also have ibuprofen or Tylenol/acetaminophen on hand for headaches/body aches. Have some good Kleenex tissues that gave cooling liquid applied to them so your nose won't get scarred/dry unlike with normal tissues.
Thanks for the tips. Just had Tylenol delivered from Amazon.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
2d 9h 26m
god dammit and here I am having to expose myself to dozens of people everyday since COVID started and I still never got it

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8