Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Test: Would people believe you if you told them you were KHHV?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
If people wouldn't believe you, you're not in truecel-territory.

If they would on the other hand...

It seems quite likely; people are automatically more likely to assume such if physically unattractive in any way, and are therefore more likely to adjust their behaviour on such knowledge, since they tend to see trueceldom as self-induced and a negative state of being... :society:

There's also the fact that since it is a negative trait, they're more likely to project it onto those who are unattractive or otherwise also non-NT; the horn/failo effect. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Yes, though it hardly matters. I've been harassed for hours daily by someone unwilling to accept the truth.

I'll post the documentation.

Youngcel question. Once you pass a certain age they all have troubles believing you not because you'r not ugly but because they fucked multiple foids with ease and can't wrap their mind around the idea that 20+ virgins exist at all.

Probably but I am not going to test that theory I am enough of a social outcast as is.

If people wouldn't believe you, you're not in truecel-territory.

If they would on the other hand...
No because most people already had sex before they turned 18 , normies would think im trolling or something. Thats why when im talking with my normie social circle i never try to show my KHHV misantrophic blackpilled side, and if they ask me if i ever had a gf i just lie and create a fake story

Would your parents believe it?

yes, i'm autistic and look nonhuman.