Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tessa Ganserer just became the first ever out transgender MP in Germany

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Cucked Germany at it again:

German politician Tessa Ganserer has come out as transgender, three months after winning her seat in the Bavarian regional parliament, which makes her the first ever out transgender MP in the country.

She first appeared as female presenting on 14 January at a Munich press conference in a blonde wig and announced that she will be returning to work as Tessa. “Gender identity is a human right,” Tessa told reporters.

“In future it should be possible for a person to apply to change their gender recorded at birth.” She added: “I am not doing this for fun – I didn’t choose to be a woman.”

The current laws in Germany state that trans people need two doctors to officially change their gender. In 2006, the country enforced the Equal Treatment Act, which bans discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity in employment.

However, hate speeches on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity are not banned nationwide in Germany.

When Tessa entered the Munich chamber on Monday, one member of parliament reportedly asked her: “What are you playing at here? A drag queen?”

Ilse Aigner, the president of the regional parliament, praised Tessa for living her authentic self.

“Mrs Ganserer has taken a very brave and highly personal decision,” Aigner said last week,” she said. “Our male colleague is becoming a female colleague, that should not be a problem in this house.”

Ilse added: “A person’s personality is always more important than their gender.”

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/...s-history-as-first-transgender-mp-in-germany/

It looks more masculine than 90% of this forum.

"muh pure aryan masterrace":lul::feelsohh::feelskek:

Germany died in 1945. This is not the same country that dominated Europe.

Kikes killed Germany.

I have no problem with this. She didn't even have to put on a wig as far as I'm concerned, just say you're a foid and I'll hate you no matter how feminine or masculine you look.

Fuck this country

Germany died in 1945. This is not the same country that dominated Europe.

Kikes killed Germany.
Germany's current state is a million times worse than death. If Germany had truly died with Hitler, it would've at least been a dignified death

if he didn't have a shitty eye area, he would have never started calling himself a woman

when a tranny has a better nose than you

Suicidefuel for @LastGerman

Cucked Germany at it again:

View attachment 82412

German politician Tessa Ganserer has come out as transgender, three months after winning her seat in the Bavarian regional parliament, which makes her the first ever out transgender MP in the country.

She first appeared as female presenting on 14 January at a Munich press conference in a blonde wig and announced that she will be returning to work as Tessa. “Gender identity is a human right,” Tessa told reporters.

“In future it should be possible for a person to apply to change their gender recorded at birth.” She added: “I am not doing this for fun – I didn’t choose to be a woman.”

The current laws in Germany state that trans people need two doctors to officially change their gender. In 2006, the country enforced the Equal Treatment Act, which bans discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity in employment.

However, hate speeches on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity are not banned nationwide in Germany.

When Tessa entered the Munich chamber on Monday, one member of parliament reportedly asked her: “What are you playing at here? A drag queen?”

Ilse Aigner, the president of the regional parliament, praised Tessa for living her authentic self.

“Mrs Ganserer has taken a very brave and highly personal decision,” Aigner said last week,” she said. “Our male colleague is becoming a female colleague, that should not be a problem in this house.”

Ilse added: “A person’s personality is always more important than their gender.”

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/...s-history-as-first-transgender-mp-in-germany/
These degenerates need to be executed.

The faster and harder this failed state will collapse the more subhumans will get burried with it.

Deutschland verrecke!

skullmogged by tranny gang

I wouldn't mind if that person proved to be a competent politician,the problem is that this probably happened because of MUH DIVERSITY and MUH TOLERANCE forced garbage,and the economy of the country will go to hell because all the money being spent on dumb social programs

For how long will Germany avoid a right wing identity because of the stupid nazi complex and guilt

Last edited:
I need to leave this country ASAP but I have no money:feels::feels::feels:

Completely delusional, looks like a man in drag. Why do these old fucks think about transitioning? They look TERRIBLE.