Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tesla cucks getting coal blasted

They deserve it. Electric cars are retarded, trains mog them to oblivion

I never got why they care so much about what they drive, imagine caring so much billion dollar oil companies.

Damn, Ben Shapiro really fell off

I never got why they care so much about what they drive, imagine caring so much billion dollar oil companies.
It's more about dunking on new age vegan eco soyboys. The green party cucks where I live would have a heart attack if they saw this :feelshaha:

Based. I hate elitist car drivers (bmw/Mercedes/Tesla)

Based. I hate elitist car drivers (bmw/Mercedes/Tesla)
Only gentlemen should drive BMW

10082157.jpg

It's more about dunking on new age vegan eco soyboys. The green party cucks where I live would have a heart attack if they saw this :feelshaha:
I never got why people got so into, on either side tbh. Seems stupid simping for a company you don't even own.

bmw/Mercedes/Tesla
Modern bmw/mercedes are shit
And tesla is built like shit

Only gentlemen should drive BMW

10082157.jpg
Agreed. Too many worthless faggots trying to appear "rich" to appease their "social status" and acts elitist)

(While in reality those cars are some of the cheapest in second hand market due to unreliability)

truck drivers should be shot. tesla drivers hanged.

Even the narrator sounds like a faggot, average Tesla owner