Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Terminator 6

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I saw the trailer and I’m so fucking disappointed. It’s pure feminism/girl power. All the protagonists are stupid fighter foids(except Arnold who is old and weak). But honestly I can’t be surprised in this feminist cucked clown world

Nothing is sacred any more. The pool of non cucked things is shrinking smaller and smaller.

Keep your expectations very very low for hollywood

lol watching pedowood slop and actually paying to watch that trash. At this point, hollywood is so trash it's not even worth the bandwidth to pirate it

lol watching pedowood slop and actually paying to watch that trash. At this point, hollywood is so trash it's not even worth the bandwidth to pirate it
It is. I wouldn't not waste my bw for their junks.

Please someone do a tinder experiment with
Current day sarah connor

fuck you for reminding me of popular "culture"

jk i love my incelbros but still. Pisses me off

that’s one of the reasons I come here tbh, to escape from the liberal mainstream world.

They keep beating the stage 5 rotting corpse of their franchises and trying to revitalize it with feminism. Terminator 1 and 2 were peak movies. STOP anything after. Makes me worry for Indiana Jones 5. I liked the Crystal Skull movie though, it was full of hollywood cliches but had little political agenda.

everything mainstream is pozzed

The first 2 Terminators were awesome but our soy culture has ruined it

I dont watch mainstream cuck movies anyway

Im not getting drawn in by the jews that easily

great movies always have to be ruined, look at Ghostbusters

I dont watch mainstream cuck movies anyway

Im not getting drawn in by the jews that easily

The same here, I don't watch anything at all. (((They))) are never going to make me spend money for their infected media.

It's a shame, Terminator was really good and they ruined it.

What did you expect from (((Hollywood)))?

At this point, hollywood is so trash it's not even worth the bandwidth to pirate it

I get more entertainment watching street preachers slut shame foids and yell at everyone how they're going to hell if they don't repent.

Life fuel to see normiefags day ruined lol

Indiana Jones 6 will have a female Indy

Arnold is 71.i thought he was older.

GHOSTBUSTERS KEK even cucks on reddit hate it. I cant imagine how mentally deranged the people who unironically like it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: