Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TERF feminism actually shows how much foids hate men by default

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
If you're alpha, you're a narcistic.
If you're an incel, you're literally HitIer.
If you're a cuck or the "homo friend", you're a laughing stock.

But what if you literally put all your masculinity in the grave and actually embrace the gynocratic dogma by becoming one budding foid yourself, aka a trans foid ?

DON'T YOU EVER ...

Guess what, that WILL NOT be enough for the foid hive mind to consider you as a human being.

In fact, it will just make your life worse than most normies, as foids even have a word to justify their hate towards you : TERF.

And you know the funny part here ? TERF are the ferminist effectively infiltrating conservative circles in order to make their feminist agenda reach some kind of position of power.

I am not a liberal, BUT if I have to choose between a fellow man that has been brainwashed by the hive to the point he wants to join it, but who can still be reasoned with, and some actual hive mind drone, I'LL always choose the side of human kind.

If you're alpha, you're a narcistic.
If you're an incel, you're literally HitIer.
If you're a cuck or the "homo friend", you're a laughing stock.

But what if you literally put all your masculinity in the grave and actually embrace the gynocratic dogma by becoming one budding foid yourself, aka a trans foid ?

DON'T YOU EVER ...

Guess what, that WILL NOT be enough for the foid hive mind to consider you as a human being.

In fact, it will just make your life worse than most normies, as foids even have a word to justify their hate towards you : TERF.

And you know the funny part here ? TERF are the ferminist effectively infiltrating conservative circles in order to make their feminist agenda reach some kind of position of power.

I am not a liberal, BUT if I have to choose between a fellow man that has been brainwashed by the hive to the point he wants to join it, but who can still be reasoned with, and some actual hive mind drone, I'LL always choose the side of human kind.

View attachment 559174

‘It’s your lack of confidence that is the problem’. :foidSoy:

’It’s your narcissistic personality that is the problem’. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Foids will never have a consistent ideology or set of values other than "hate ugly man".

Wait a minute, hold on, "TERF" is not a word for transwomen, it's a word for people who hate transwomen. What is this post? I don't understand it at all.

"TERF" women just despise men because Chad didn't dick them

Yeah when I used to browse pol I had a hunch that the majority of trans hate threads are started by lesbian terfs, because they would share pics from dykes dating apps showing men with wigs, I would point that out but poltards would just ignore it.

the only reason terfs are hated is because they attack trannies. if they didn't attack trannies they wouldn't be ever criticized despite hating men way more than we hate foids.

Yeah when I used to browse pol I had a hunch that the majority of trans hate threads are started by lesbian terfs, because they would share pics from dykes dating apps showing men with wigs, I would point that out but poltards would just ignore it.
Same.
The foid presence on there is staggering.

TERF's see transtoilets as someone cheating the gender lottery. Imagine you're a millionaire and suddenly someone who made a fake lottery ticket enters your club, all they did was fake a ticket and now they can call themselves a millionaire.

Feminists believe that if you lose the gender lottery at birth (being born male) that you should suffer and that you don't deserve to ever be treated as a winner, EVER.

The hatred transtoilets receive is just proof of misandry, think of ANY backlash against them, any controversy. It's always because they're seen as men.

Transmen receive NO BACKLASH because they're toilets. Transtoilets are universally hated because they dare to be born male, how dare they?!

This is why I am always friendly to transtoilets and why I have several transtoilet friends in real life, I don't get why people hate them. They are basically blackpilled and realise that they don't want to play a game that was rigged against them.

Feminists are just gatekeepers.

Transmen receive NO BACKLASH because they're toilets.
Worse, the foids want you to feel bad for them.
Because apparently when autistic men are turned into faggots by degenerates, that's their fault.
But when it's a women, then they apparently have no agency.

TERFs are hilarious as its my enemies bickering among each other. The only good things about troons is them ruining women's sports (more than the joke it was to begin with) and is dykes vs mentally ill men I especially support them in full contact women's sports like any mma or boxing or football. The idea a troon is better than a foid or any less your enemy is insane most of them take the worst aspects of foid behaviour and turn it into a caracture even with their mannerisms its an exagerated form.