Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tera Trucel Trait: You are Mentally White Even Though You’re An Ethnic on the Outside

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You can only speak English, all your thoughts are in English, you are only attracted to Asian women, you can’t dance, you can’t play sports, you are shy, inquisitive, and a very risk averse/high inhib.

Last edited:
cope personality is 60% genetic

People call me nigger due to my nose shape xD

I don’t belong anywhere. I don’t feel ethnic, i don’t feel white. I don’t fit in ethnic culture and i don’t fit in white culture. I have alien-roots and i am sure i am not Part of the human population. I hope one day my alien parents will come and pick me up again.

i dont feel cumskin i belong to the superior turkic race

My mom and sister have rather pale skin and blonde hair, I look like my father on the other hand, much darker.

You can only speak English, all your thoughts are in English, you are only attracted to Asian women, you can’t dance, you can’t play sports, you are shy, inquisitive, and a very risk averse/high inhib.

brutal mostly applies to me. Only thing not white besides appearance is probably food tastes