Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tenshi’s final message to you all

Fat Link

Fat Link

Todd Thundercock’s ride or die fellow NEET NiggER
★★★★★
Sup Fat Link, how is it going?

That is indeed true, so by the rules I should be banned. Honestly I've been not very active on here anyways and been quite busy so I didn't pay much attention to this.

I just don't want people who respect me to believe things that aren't true about myself. I've joined here nearly 3 years ago, and my struggle was very real.

I don't want people to think I was just some lazy slob scratching my balls and hoping girls to fall from the sky, but I have to admit I underestimated the effort you should put when you're not exactly part of the genetically privileged group of people.

During those months I've been inactive I've been though a lot, and I mean it. I just couldn't stay rotting away whilst my youth was being reaped in front of my eyes. I had to do something at least to know, if it was really over.

So yeah, I went balls deep into this self improvement shit. People can see a thread like that on .org and will never see the countless rejections I faced, online and irl. All the brutal rejections, ghosting that made me doubt my worth as a human being.

I wanted to make a final thread eventually on a happy note and show you all that there might be some hope out there.

The time I spent here was important for me and taught many things, about me, you all and the world. It humbled me for sure.

I had to move on, however. I appreciate all the time I could spend with you all, and I hope you all the best.

If you could, I'd like you to post this reply so people can understand my side as well, I have profound respect for most of you all, so by no means I want you all to think I was being dishonest.

That being said, thanks you all, my best regards, brocels.

He can go fuck himself

Fuck that fakecel faggot laughing behind us

Literally who?

BouncyOldKatydid size restricted

So anyway for those that don’t know he’s apparently on a self improvement spree.

The reason I banned him was because a user outed him to me of going to places ie probably clubs and making out with some of the girls there.

I listed this as “alleged” in his ban notes but he confirmed it to me in this PM he sent me earlier today which I have posted for you all now at his request. :society:

self improvement like looksmaxxing can work but only if you are NT if you aren't then it's over

btw he went to the clubs so he is NT and somewhat confident so he never was an incel and just a larper

never heard of her but does that mean he ascended or is he going down the bluepill road which will inevitably end with suicide once he realizes that it's just gaslighting?

stupid faggotz think they cant be on incelz.is and selfimproevementmaxx at the same time :feelsthink:

stupid faggotz think they cant be on incelz.is and selfimproevementmaxx at the same time :feelsthink:
This isn't what's happening here, incredible VIH infested lemming. He was scoring girls and on incels.is at the same time.

good for him but he was never incel much less truecel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :fuk::feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Honestly you could never police people actions outside of this forum
In a way a lot of users here ought to be larpers, infiltrators, ITs, feds or just guys having double persona
The fact that he got caught in action is mind blowing lmao

self improvement like looksmaxxing can work but only if you are NT if you aren't then it's over

btw he went to the clubs so he is NT and somewhat confident so he never was an incel and just a larper
this only works if you are NT for non NT's never began :feelsrope::society:

Fakecels, fakecels everywhere

I vaguely remember him. I think he was an all right user. GL at ascencion.
So anyway for those that don’t know he’s apparently on a self improvement spree.

The reason I banned him was because a user outed him to me of going to places ie probably clubs and making out with some of the girls there.

I listed this as “alleged” in his ban notes but he confirmed it to me in this PM he sent me earlier today which I have posted for you all now at his request. :society:
So he didn't ascend with sex but got kisses?
Good for him I guess but I don't think he belongs here neither if he can get a foid to kiss him.
never heard of her but does that mean he ascended or is he going down the bluepill road which will inevitably end with suicide once he realizes that it's just gaslighting?
That's far more likely than ascension usually, yes.
Still hopefully he will pull the self-improvement crap off.

So he didn't ascend with sex but got kisses?
Good for him I guess but I don't think he belongs here neither if he can get a foid to kiss him.

if he gets kisses from foids eventually he will ascend. I didnt had much interaction with him but he was nice and respectful. I wish him luck.

Honestly you could never police people actions outside of this forum
In a way a lot of users here ought to be larpers, infiltrators, ITs, feds or just guys having double persona
The fact that he got caught in action is mind blowing lmao
Polices me

Just kisses? No girlfriend? I wouldn't be satisfied with that tbh.

I kind of wish I knew his age. As a fellow Brazilian, maybe he would be a kind of inspiration to me. But as I said, his "ascension" is to me unsatisfactory; it's only half the battle won for me.

Being NT is VERY important in Brazil.

Thats good, at least he's honest. Majority of people here don't puto any effort at all. Wish him luck

It was clear to me from some of his messages and answers here that he was average, not real incel-tier. He had/has mental problems, used SSRI that he said was good for him. He was never plain ugly like me, not a brocel to me.

:fuk: good for him i guess he was a nice dude, but, fuck man, yet another fakecel who mogs me

No amount of self improvement can make up for shitting in a bag. The normies her without any deformities or medical fuckups have no idea how low life can be.

Thats good, at least he's honest. Majority of people here don't puto any effort at all. Wish him luck
Putting in “effort” to attract women is cope. The only effort you can put in as an 18+ KHHV outcast (which is the majority of the userbase here) is surgeries. At that point all the social milestones you should have achieved are long gone.

wonder what he means by self improvement .maybe he got a low body fat percentage and he has a decent lower third?maybe he had acne and got rid of it.

anyway,i hope the dude gets his life fixed,drops sinning and has a pleasant life.

Going to clubs and making out is a moot point. He’s still an incel if he hasn’t gotten laid? Has he had unpaid sex or not?

Fuck this fakecel faggot

Can someone tell me what did he do for "self-improvement" other than working out?

Hope he cuckmaxxes successfully

Prolly fucked a landwhale or troon based on what he was like:feelshaha:
Doubt it, he's in Brazil, even the 4s have a body you'd want to fuck every weeknight, but yeah

Reminder that this self-hating faggot kept promoting kpop and gaslighting ricecels, dissed his own superior ethnicity to fall in line with his retarded narrative on how ricecels can be kpopmaxxed slayers:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy: :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Every time somebody ascends, that is a good thing not a bad thing.

GL @Tenshi

He managed to pull out a chick in the club which is impossible unless you're 5+/10 and NT, which means he was probably a mentalcel.

Has he lost his virginity?

Doubt it, he's in Brazil, even the 4s have a body you'd want to fuck every weeknight, but yeah

Reminder that this self-hating faggot kept promoting kpop and gaslighting ricecels, dissed his own superior ethnicity to fall in line with his retarded narrative on how ricecels can be kpopmaxxed slayers:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy: :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
What was his ethnicity?

Good for him I guess