Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tengen vs Gyutaro is literally Chad vs Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Tengen: 6'6 Chad, born into a family of ninjas and has an assigned harem.
Demon slayer tengen wives suma makio hinatsuru

Had literally everything given to him because of his genes, because he's white and tall. He's also a gymaxxed normie.

C838ed660b9d0fff0275cece2dfcaf70

Gyutaro is a trucel. Due to being a poorcel, and living in a city where nothing but looks matter, he was bullied and ended up malnourished, stunting his height. He had terrible hygiene, was a manlet, negative canthal tilt, crooked teeth and nose, and bad hair. He had no chance in a city full of Chads. He ended up scarymaxxing and became a debt collector, using his terrible looks and combat skills to beat Chads daily.

Obviously after losing to Chad, what happens to him in the afterlife?

He literally goes to hell (With his giga-stacy sister), to reincarnate as an incel once again. While Chad only lost an arm and gets to retire as a luxurious millionaire.

Another blackpill in KnY: Akaza got his oneitis killed for no reason then went ER
Dd8ozb2l

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:
Finally someone mentions this shit, never seen this shitty anime but this chad character got famous for his harem of three wives, I literally cringed so hard when every :bluepill: incel I knew was sharing the three wives on Facebook and saying shit like "he really deserves them :soy:"
:lul::lul:
And then ofc the bunch of weebs worshiping him, I think I even saw a scene in which this chad dresses the mcs as women and send them to find his harem for him :lul::lul:
Fucking hell ever since this character dropped in that shitty anime it has been :bluepill:incel after :bluepill:incel it was both hilarious and cringe af

:lul::lul::lul:
Finally someone mentions this shit, never seen this shitty anime but this chad character got famous for his harem of three wives, I literally cringed so hard when every :bluepill: incel I knew was sharing the three wives on Facebook and saying shit like "he really deserves them :soy:"
:lul::lul:
And then ofc the bunch of weebs worshiping him, I think I even saw a scene in which this chad dresses the mcs as women and send them to find his harem for him :lul::lul:
Fucking hell ever since this character dropped in that shitty anime it has been :bluepill:incel after :bluepill:incel it was both hilarious and cringe af
Demon Slayer isn't :bluepill:. The entire point of Gyutaro's character was him being fucked in life by lookism and his genes, but most normies thought he was evil or something ig

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I want to bash some sense into those :bluepill: incels, if those weebs or :bluepill: incels I fucking want to cuck them and impregnate their fucking girls but ofc they'll never ascend, they will always worship chad unknowingly :lul:

2751051 king kong chest pound

Demon Slayer isn't :bluepill:. The entire point of Gyutaro's character was him being fucked in life by lookism and his genes, but most normies thought he was evil or something ig
Only saw the first few episodes until the Mc fight a head with arms in the head and before killing him he starts crying, stopped watching right there:lul:
Then this chad character dropped and I was glad I dropped that shit show made for :bluepill: incels

Thanks OP, I didn't think I had this stuck in my head head so long, letting it out was a relief :feelsokman:

Only saw the first few episodes until the Mc fight a head with arms in the head and before killing him he starts crying, stopped watching right there:lul:
Then this chad character dropped and I was glad I dropped that shit show made for :bluepill: incels
It's a basic anime, but at least it's consistently good to the end unlike AoT where it falls off a cliff at the ending @erenyeager

It's a basic anime, but at least it's consistently good to the end unlike AoT where it falls off a cliff at the ending @erenyeager
Kny fell off tho :feelskek:

Based post brocel I was wishing someone would post this.:feelsaww::feelsaww:

tfw no cel is AOE autistic. Fucking fakecels.is jfl