Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Temp ban expired and 2500 posts achieved!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
It wuz tragic that the most intelligent forum user (me) would get banned and persecuted by mods and fellow inkwells.

When WithoutMe locked me away in my cuck cage and threw away the key I did have suicidal ideations running through my head (not any more than usual, but still).

But my bruddas supported me for the gruesome decades ("time is subjective" - jewish science man) that I wuz punished by the LGBTQP-loving mods.

The low-IQ posters did, however, rejoice at my unjust treatment and they dreamt of being able to prep the bull, once again, without high-IQ mockery following them into the void.

But I did overcome, and I did return:

With even more attitude, and with even more inkwells in my ranks. You have not won yet, cucks, beta bux, roasties, sex-havers and doubters.

Good job man.

The postmaxx god is bacccccc. mogs needsolution tbh

The postmaxx god is bacccccc. mogs needsolution tbh
Not rly haha, but imma pull the brakes on the postmaxxing. Maybe only 40 posts per day.

New found king of .co tbh

Nice work on the milestone, man.

Okk

you need 28.000 more to get laid