Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Telling your friends about involuntary celibacy might be a good idea

D

Draconian Times

-
Moving out paid off. I told my new friends about my condition and they sympathized with it. They are supporting me through the painful process of loneliness and sexlessness, and promised to help me overcome it.

First step was to cut my hair in a low fade style, which is very popular and neurotypical:

Th 2458205994

Then we went out a couple of times so they could analyze how I act around strangers. I needed a huge amount of correction, but I have made considerable progress.

What harmed my social appearance the most was sitting alone with my head down, like a loser:

Th 166809530

My friends instructed me. The shoulders should be relaxed and the legs should be open. Never hide the hands or look down.

I sit like this now:

Th 1594264014

We also plan to hit the gym, starting next month. Before that, we are working on our low-carbohydrate diet. The goal is to get lean, not to bulk. As we play soccer regularly, our weight is dropping quite fast.

My friends introduced me to their acquaintances and thus I have a larger social group now. As for the girls, they treat me nicely, though I have not received any indicator of interest. I am playing the patience game.

My friends tell me when I do something that is weird like talking to myself or being too passive-aggressive, a byproduct of my bad social experience and cynicism.

I also receive feedback about my nerdy behavior, like flexing my mental abilities and shutting off my mouth on topics no one cares about. Neurotypicals like to talk about relationships, sex, soccer, social media, movies, TV shows, music, traveling, and funny moments, not books. Who would have thought?

My friends told me to cut my beard, which I was hesitant to do because of my weak chin, but I found out that it is not so weak after losing some weight. My acne, albeit less severe, is holding me down.

I am looking for a job. I need money to afford cosmetic procedures. Peeling will mitigate my acne and dark circles. Perhaps I will need to see a dentist. I got an Instagram account that has a hundred followers from one of my friends, but I need more so I can appear to be popular. I will have sex with ten prostitutes to improve my skills.

That is it. Going through this process is painful, but certainly possible if you have friends supporting you.

All this talk just to say that you'll soon be leaving.

Telling your friends about involuntary celibacy might be a good idea​

my social group is mostly wizards:fuk:.

I don’t have friends nigga!! :kys:

fakecel trait: you have friends that will help you get laid so you were never incel to begin with lol

Какой друзьям?

Yeah I tried autistically correcting everything I did wrong in the past. But in my case atleast the priorities would be clear. First I need to looksmax, get surgeries etc and at the same time take heavy medication like nardil or cocaine to make me more NT. While being relaxed and comfortable many things are automatically corrected. Like your posture, or your voice, eye contact. Those things would need a huge amount of conscious effort to correct. Instead if you get yourself into a healthy state of mind, they will automatically work. Always try to fix the problem at the source if possible.

Should we tell him?
I've accepted that long ago. I don't care. Some of us had luck with our genetics, others didn't. It is what it is. I don't care if normies are cringing. But in general you shouldnt mention going to the gym or other self improvement stuff like softmaxing or surgery. As long as it doesnt look tryhard, it should be fine. But yes, never tell anyone about looksmaxing or """""rizzmaxing""""" if that's what you do.

Dnr, self confessed normfag. You don't belong here.

I call people like you shy normans, you are a norman at heart but for sad circumstances could not become one. I disdain you and your lot, and go fuck stacy and becky and i hope you become drained

You think you would ascend with this help?
I've tried everything but the gym. No GF and no girl remotely interested in me. The things OP listed are kind of natural to me as I'm NT.

I've tried everything but the gym. No GF and no girl remotely interested in me. The things OP listed are kind of natural to me as I'm NT.
Gym is a good cope to not feel so depressed. Don’t have the energy.

Gym is a good cope to not feel so depressed. Don’t have the energy.
I'll try going to the gym after I'm done with a cyst I have. I do not expect any GF results.

No it isn’t, you just got lucky

That's some redpill bs + MOGS ME FOR HAVING FRIENDS

Moving out paid off. I told my new friends about my condition and they sympathized with it. They are supporting me through the painful process of loneliness and sexlessness, and promised to help me overcome it.

First step was to cut my hair in a low fade style, which is very popular and neurotypical:

View attachment 757925

Then we went out a couple of times so they could analyze how I act around strangers. I needed a huge amount of correction, but I have made considerable progress.

What harmed my social appearance the most was sitting alone with my head down, like a loser:

View attachment 757926

My friends instructed me. The shoulders should be relaxed and the legs should be open. Never hide the hands or look down.

I sit like this now:

View attachment 757928

We also plan to hit the gym, starting next month. Before that, we are working on our low-carbohydrate diet. The goal is to get lean, not to bulk. As we play soccer regularly, our weight is dropping quite fast.

My friends introduced me to their acquaintances and thus I have a larger social group now. As for the girls, they treat me nicely, though I have not received any indicator of interest. I am playing the patience game.

My friends tell me when I do something that is weird like talking to myself or being too passive-aggressive, a byproduct of my bad social experience and cynicism.

I also receive feedback about my nerdy behavior, like flexing my mental abilities and shutting off my mouth on topics no one cares about. Neurotypicals like to talk about relationships, sex, soccer, social media, movies, TV shows, music, traveling, and funny moments, not books. Who would have thought?

My friends told me to cut my beard, which I was hesitant to do because of my weak chin, but I found out that it is not so weak after losing some weight. My acne, albeit less severe, is holding me down.

I am looking for a job. I need money to afford cosmetic procedures. Peeling will mitigate my acne and dark circles. Perhaps I will need to see a dentist. I got an Instagram account that has a hundred followers from one of my friends, but I need more so I can appear to be popular. I will have sex with ten prostitutes to improve my skills.

That is it. Going through this process is painful, but certainly possible if you have friends supporting you.
Doesn’t work if u have shit fake friend that talk shit to you all day

Normies hate being mogged. Their advice may work if you want to be beneath them.
Wait till they say you to be realistic, lower your standards and approach some landwhale.

How do you even get 100 followers on instagram. I dont understand life. I have 2 followers, both girls from the mental asylum

How do you even get 100 followers on instagram. I dont understand life. I have 2 followers, both girls from the mental asylum

Are you really mental or were you just wrongly institutionalized?

agreed I have no clue how niggas do this. I guess there's a reason we're incels

WHY IS THIS NIGGA BACK AGAIN

blud keeps pretending he is banned to confuse the mods