Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Telling youngcels to leave this place is bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
some people think teenagers should leave this place as they still have hope. I'm not a youngcel but this is complete bullshit it doesnt make any sense. i remember being in school and there was people dating as young as 10-11, saying that a 16 year old cant be incel is absolute cope. At 16 you are finished growing both height wise and facially. incels are born, not made, if you don't have first kiss by middle school it's over and no amount of unnecessary gatekeeping will change that

I agree we even got fools that say even 18 and 19 year olds shouldn't be here

e28.jpg

Yeah, there are kids as young as 9 having sex with their fathers so we should allow 9 year olds here, right?

This is the problem with "muh bluepilled." It's become shorthand for "You're not as hardcore as I am, we should be as edgy as possible here."

True. But I get why as well. If I see some 14 kid posting here, I would also say to gtfo.

I don't get it

Just because some kids are doing it doesn't mean it's the standard.

In fact, that's a lesson in general this forum needs to learn. We keep falling back on "But Chad." What Chad does is irrelevant because what we demand, or at least what we once demanded, was to simply live a "standard" life. A life that is normal and acceptable. Not extraordinary.

Now, if you really wanna be that 9 year old Chad getting his dick sucked before he can produce a nut, I understand. But that's you and your issues. That cannot be the standard for the incel plight. We cannot go to the masses and say "I deserve to have sex as a teenager and because I haven't my life is horrible and I should kill myself."

i lurk here since 16, now 20 and nothing changed

In fact, that's a lesson in general this forum needs to learn. We keep falling back on "But Chad." What Chad does is irrelevant because what we demand, or at least what we once demanded, was to simply live a "standard" life. A life that is normal and acceptable. Not extraordinary.
Yes, a Chad lifestyle shouldn't be the goal, and not just because it's not attainable for us.
But he is the problem, I can't pretend that he doesn't exist.
It's like saying that poor people should fight over the breadcrumbs that the rich leave behind. That's incredibly wrong. In all societies the rich are rich because the poor are poor, these terms are relative and the relationship between the groups they represent is an inherent conflict.
That cannot be the standard for the incel plight.
What do you have in mind?
We cannot go to the masses and say "I deserve to have sex as a teenager and because I haven't my life is horrible and I should kill myself."
Deeply, that is how I feel, I can't control that.

Yes, a Chad lifestyle shouldn't be the goal, and not just because it's not attainable for us.
But he is the problem, I can't pretend that he doesn't exist.
It's like saying that poor people should fight over the breadcrumbs that the rich leave behind. That's incredibly wrong. In all societies the rich are rich because the poor are poor, these terms are relative and the relationship between the groups they represent is an inherent conflict.

What do you have in mind?

Deeply, that is how I feel, I can't control that.

You might want to have had sex as a teenager, NEED to have had sex as a teenager, but you cannot say "I 'deserved' sex as a teenager." That's not just like saying "I deserve Jeff Bezos's money," that's actually worse. Because there's the argument that Jeff Bezos doesn't deserve his net worth. That he got it through exploitation and shenanigans, and that you, the "exploited class," deserve your fair bite of his pizza.

But sexual consent isn't money. If I wanna fuck that girl you like, as much of an asshole as I am to deliberately cuck you, I can do that. You can't make the argument that you were "owed" anything by me or by that girl you like. You can definitely say that I'm a piece of shit narcissist who only wants it when I can keep other people from having it, but "I deserve" is a step too far. I can fuck who I want, she can fuck who she wants, and you can't fuck anyone who doesn't want to fuck you.

Yeah, there are kids as young as 9 having sex with their fathers so we should allow 9 year olds here, right?
i am not talking about 9 year olds being raped by their father

i am referring to the fact normies and foids have first kiss at 10, first sex at 13, yet people here will tell a 15-18 year old kissless virgin with no friends that he should fuck off

i am not talking about 9 year olds being raped by their father

i am referring to the fact normies and foids have first kiss at 10, first sex at 13, yet people here will tell a 15-18 year old kissless virgin with no friends that he should fuck off

Who says normies do this? Who says this is the "standard" for normies? Why can't sex at 9 be the standard? What makes 9 so abhorrent but 13 so acceptable?

We tell them to fuck off because they're demanding a standard that would be ridiculous to ask for. "I didn't have sex at 13, so I'm incel" is a ridiculous standard. You shouldn't be having sex at 13. Same as how you shouldn't do hard cocaine. Plenty of people do it, but it doesn't mean you should.

I feel like anyone who finds this forum before actually getting laid is probably done regardless of age. Unless college changes things (and not everyone goes there).

Anyway kids play date as young as preschool but there's a difference between that and anything resembling mature dating. That starts after puberty.

I can fuck who I want, she can fuck who she wants, and you can't fuck anyone who doesn't want to fuck you.
The problem of inceldom is the freedom of choice, yes.
You don't redistribute sexual value, sure, but you can certainly make it less exchangeable.
Something as simple (in terms of understanding) as enforced monogamy would help a great deal.
But sexual consent isn't money.
Isn't an individual person just a unit with value, at the end of the day?

The problem of inceldom is the freedom of choice, yes.
You don't redistribute sexual value, sure, but you can certainly make it less exchangeable.
Something as simple (in terms of understanding) as enforced monogamy would help a great deal.

Isn't an individual person just a unit with value, at the end of the day?

No, because people have autonomy over themselves and money doesn't. That's why a law saying "Save some pussy for the rest of us" cannot work.

No, because people have autonomy over themselves and money doesn't. That's why a law saying "Save some pussy for the rest of us" cannot work.
We have governments with monopolies on violence, we have laws and regulations, this bodily autonomy argument is barely practical in the real world.
That law was real and it did work. Things like adultery and miscegenation were illegal for a very long time.

We have governments with monopolies on violence, we have laws and regulations, this bodily autonomy argument is barely practical in the real world.
That law was real and it did work. Things like adultery and miscegenation were illegal for a very long time.

Miscegenation is no longer legal because we try not to be racist. Both of those laws are based on the principle of "What does the sex haver owe, and to whom?" Miscegenation was illegal because people thought "You owe your race/culture your seed. It is a travesty to create a mixed race child." These are not ideas with any standing anymore.

Adultery on the other hand does have some standing, but only because of the idea that if you commit to a relationship with someone, you owe them certain affections. That's why we have divorce courts and the like. But that only comes into play if someone in a two-person commitment feels like their due affections are being alienated. If my wife wants to fuck around with other men, and I'm cucked enough to say "Let he be with any other man but me I don't mind," there's nothing the law can do about it. Unless one of those men has a wife or something that doesn't like him cheating.

Sometimes you can know pretty early it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back