Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel telling tinder im a FAGGOT to hack the algorithm??!!

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
ATTENTION MODS: i am NOT advocating actually doing anything gay!!

i am going to try something and i think i might really be on to something here.

so when you go on tinder and literally every bitch swipes left on you,,it basically shadow bans you. ie doesnt even show bitches your profile.

HOWEVER,,when heaps of bitches swipe RIGHT on you,it does the opposite. ie shows your profile first.

now i know what your thinking: how the fuck is a ugly ass white nigger like me going to get heaps of bitches swiping right?

heres what im going to do. ill make a new tinder profile and say that im bisexual. ie have it set to like foids AND faggots. now hopefully heaps of faggots will swipe right on me and thus trick the algorithm into thinking im chad,, and push my profile to the front and eventually get some matches after all these fucking years of NOTHING.

will report back with results .

Thus explaining why so many normies pretend they are bisexual nowadays.

Are you black or are you white?

Thus explaining why so many normies pretend they are bisexual nowadays.
Literally this. Either pretend to be bisexual, pansexuals or "he/they" (I still have 0 idea what the latter means)

Inb4 all the fags swipe left on you as well.

Interesting theory though, good luck.

this is actually genius tier shit

I got banned for making too many fake accs with one phone number, is there any api or something like that for tinder to "pirate"?

made a new account and its already showing me way more bitches from where i actually live and not 600 fucking miles away. i think this could really work

My theory is that it won't work. I'm sure the programmers have made it so that a "gay" right swipe is much different from a "straight" right swipe and they both do different things in the background.

it probably will work as dating apps are run by jews who promote faggotry via globohomo

heres what im going to do. ill make a new tinder profile and say that im bisexual. ie have it set to like foids AND faggots. now hopefully heaps of faggots will swipe right on me and thus trick the algorithm into thinking im chad,, and push my profile to the front and eventually get some matches after all these fucking years of NOTHING.

will report back with results .
Wait this is actually really fucking smart.

this honestly sounds interesting and like it could cheat the system, assuming they forgot to have seperate scores for homo and heterosexual ELO ratings. Don't spread it around though if it works, it will get patched the second they hear of it so keep it to yourselfs.

Interesting, maybe I'll try it when I've done enough looksmaxxing to not appear like a subhuman

well that didnt fucking work

Sus. But we'll allow it.

Why haven't I thought about this?
Probably because I'm not a faggot, but this is actually ingenious, yet so self evident.

Bold of you to assume that you'll get many right swipes from 'men'. I suppose they probably have a higher tolerance to unattractive people though.

well that didnt fucking work
What ended up happening?
ive got 11 likes which im assuming are all men. zero matches.
Did you change it back to women only? 11 isn’t bad for the period of time you did it. Also I wonder if you need to be swiping right on some of them to trick the algo… idk if I could do that myself :feelsseriously:

Females are largely disgusted by bisexual guys.

Females are largely disgusted by bisexual guys.
Unless they're chads, then they can get two chads to fuck in front of them and then her. I just hope that they give each other aids. Thankfully there is a good amount of women who despise homosexual/bisexual men.