Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious telling my dad, that i wanna leave the house (hype me up lads)

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
so my dad has been asking to video call me for the last month. im gonna tell him

"thank you for financially supporting me all these years. but im serious with what im about to say"

just for clarification, my dad has been threatening to kick me out since i was 13-15. so i dont know why he wouldnt allow me to do this. and also i live in Hong Kong right now, so I'd need them to buy me a ticket back to Cali so I can go get some things I need then leave.

anyways, let me continue:
"I would like you to send me back to the USA. You've always talked about how if I ever wanted to leave the house when I was younger, you would sign any paper to get me emancipated. So I want to leave, now. I won't ask for any money after I get back to Cali. All I'm asking is for me to be able to take my things, and leave. That's it. I'm done and I'm tired and I really need this, I really need to be alone. Nothing works. Just let me be alone please, I've been wanting this for the past three years. You are tired of me, and you tell me this all the time. So I'm allowing you to be free of me by letting me go."

Hopefully he agrees and lets me get the fuck out of here. If he doesn't I'll suicide attempt and make sure I get injured badly so they can finally understand how serious I am about this bullshit. I'm 18 damn years old now, why can't these niggers let me go.

I'm fine with being homeless.

Where do your parents live ? This is a lil confusing to me

Nigga aren't you 5'10?

You do whatever you need to get through this miserable life.

You don't understand bro his dad wants to video call him every once in a while and he gets bullied for something he could easily change with a proper diet his life is so hard!
my life has been damaging. you wouldnt understand, it seems you have the privledge to not feel emotions the way i do :(

tell him you're gay and stick immense dragon dildos up your butt so he kicks you out. scorched earth strategy.