Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Telling men they aren't entitled to sex is insane

If incels are not entitled to sex, why do those feminazi cunts always complain that men don't consider foids human beings and objectify them and etc? Even if it's true, what's the issue? We men are within our own right to do so. Foids are not entitled to our respect and equal treatment according to this logic.
If men aren't entitled to sex then women are not entitled to live freely in modern civilization (created by men) (they should be enslaved)

They shame blue and purple pilled men for having a sex drive at all.

But you know what? Fuck them. I AM ENTITLED to sex. I am entitled to clean food, shelter, clean air, clean water, and clean pussy.

No pussy? No taxes. I'll be a leech on this decaying system instead.
ypu are damn right brocel. the problem is cuck government forced me to pay taxes. Okay I have all your wishe except clean pussy

If incels are not entitled to sex, why do those feminazi cunts always complain that men don't consider foids human beings and objectify them and etc? Even if it's true, what's the issue? We men are within our own right to do so. Foids are not entitled to our respect and equal treatment according to this logic.
do you really think something logic can come out from public toilets mouth?

If men aren't entitled to sex then women are not entitled to live freely in modern civilization (created by men) (they should be enslaved)
Agreed. They like principle of collective responsibility. "Men commit most of the crimes". Ok, also men have made most scientific discoveries, inventions, great artworks and have built almost all infrastructure in the cities. Foids should pay back for using all the stuff.

This could have been reality but alas men are the biggest simps in the universe they would backstab their own kind to promote foid interests.
Agreed. They like principle of collective responsibility. "Men commit most of the crimes". Ok, also men have made most scientific discoveries, inventions, great artworks and have built almost all infrastructure in the cities. Foids should pay back for using all the stuff.

ypu are damn right brocel. the problem is cuck government forced me to pay taxes. Okay I have all your wishe except clean pussy
Lonely men are more likely to die younger and that's not even taking into account increased suicide risk. We should get to retire earlier if we're lonely. In fact, we shouldn't have to work at all. Make Chad pay taxes so we can live for free.

Lonely men are more likely to die younger and that's not even taking into account increased suicide risk. We should get to retire earlier if we're lonely. In fact, we shouldn't have to work at all. Make Chad pay taxes so we can live for free.
I used to work and cope when I was younger and bluepilled. I got well payed and get nice cars. But my face never let me ascend. Because of that I dont care anymore about soyciety and their chadtaxes and imigrants which they pay with my money to fuck JB beckie.

I used to work and cope when I was younger and bluepilled. I got well payed and get nice cars. But my face never let me ascend. Because of that I dont care anymore about soyciety and their chadtaxes and imigrants which they pay with my money to fuck JB beckie.
Being a parasite landlord and using Stacey's american dollars to SEAmaxx is the closest to a good life that incels can afford

Agreed it's incredibly retarded.

we should be entitled to sex i want the old days back where a man was a man.
You can have the old days back if you move in Uganda or some very poor country.Oh,and the women would like you even if you are a 5'2 balding indian if you can support them by having a roof,treating them nice and bringing some food.

Last edited:
This could have been reality but alas men are the biggest simps in the universe they would backstab their own kind to promote foid interests.
Harsh truth

@SlayerSlayer threads are hands down some of the best of this forum. Wish he posted more frequently.

The satisfaction of sexual needs for males should be recognized as a human right.

The lack of sexual relationships in males is the reason for the majority of societal problems we face today.

The biggest communist starts talking like Bill O Rielly when it comes to sexless loveless men. That's why I stopped being a feminist Marxist and became a Marxist Rodgerist instead.

Also, if woman can't get sex, mainstream news is quite happy to say that they ARE entitled to sex. Doctors, journalists, politicians, etc.
:yes:There's a gazillion articles online written by foids and cucks about how foids aren't getting properly pleased during sex :foidSoy:
Ur not entitled to orgasm honey! :feelskek:

To me it just seems like manipulative wording.

Yep. Just playing with the words to distract from the fact that everyone should be having sex free with anyone after puberty.

@SlayerSlayer threads are hands down some of the best of this forum. Wish he posted more frequently.
I have thousands of posts dating back from 2018, much appreciated

You can have the old days back if you move in Uganda or some very poor country.Oh,and the women would like you even if you are a 5'2 balding indian if you can support them by having a roof,treating them nice and bringing some food.
Yes probably but its very low tier pussy there. Even these countries will start to grove money as China expends, it will happen the same shit like in balkans. 20 years you could smash the hottest JB's with some amount of money. Nowadays you dont get any attention as a sub 8 male because stausmaxed chads.
Mix "economy starting to work" in combination with wymn rights and these ex third world countries will mutate in the greatest feminist shitholes.
The worst situation for us is that a toilet has a choice.

I know we aren't entitled to sex, but what pains me far more than any belittlement I feel from the accusation, is the utter confusion I feel for the person saying it. What good does it do you??? It's just not a smart or productive thing to say. You do know we know that right?? On the slight chance that we don't comprehend that we aren't entitled to sex, did it ever occur to you, that maybe we don't really care if we actually understand that we are not entitled to sex, and perhaps never will based on the bad will by which you excoriate us for not understanding that we aren't entitled to sex?? We just want sex like savages and will say the shit we say until our lust is satisfied. This is just common sense. So why would you say it??

This is like driving to the hood, and yelling to every black person you see:

"HEY NIGGER, GO TO SCHOOL"

And then thinking. 'Wow, I am the change. I am saving lives. I am the face of progress.' :soy:

I mean are these people trying to educate us or insult us-- I mean it is very insulting, but I think for reasons they don't understand. It's insulting in a way that I'm sure that if you were to tell a rocket scientist, 'maybe the rocket will go higher if you use more fuel,' might sound insulting. I mean there's just no fucking context to why you would ignorantly demand a rocket scientist use more fuel in their rocket design other than an ignorant hunch that they suck and your idea to use more fuel is better. The only people listening to this phrase are highly concientious meek incels that already aren't entitled to sex, and are most certainly more lonely than horny, thereby making them feel more ashamed, demonized, and isolated over a baseless accusation that has nothing to do with their internal state. For the few psycho pervs that may actually deserve to be called out by globohomo standards, we simply find this shit hilarious. It's a like weird way of saying "you seem like a rapist, so I am warning you, don't do that, you rapist."
328F1EFA CA30 47EF 87AB 33AB7B3C5FA1

My reply is, "don't expect people to show up to the candlelight vigils after an incel goes on a rampage".

If we're not supposed to be entitled to sex, why should the rest of society be entitled to us conforming to their norms? Then why should women have a right to be treated with respect? After all, we can't expect anything in return and can just as easily rape her. Or we could kill this motherfucker who wants to convince us that we're not entitled to sex. Who cares? We don't belong to humanity anyway in this case and don't need to worry about their laws.

Sometimes I think all the incels in the world should go Elliot Rodgers at once and build something like the Islamic State. Incel state lol. And then rape all of Stacy and behead Chads until other G.I Joe Chads come to bomb us away.

:blackpill: hu akbar!

Last edited:
Women should be enslaved and sold as property and gang raped regularly

If foids are entitled to the fruits of men's labour then men are entitled to sex.