Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Telling men they aren't entitled to sex is insane

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I know we aren't entitled to sex, but what pains me far more than any belittlement I feel from the accusation, is the utter confusion I feel for the person saying it. What good does it do you??? It's just not a smart or productive thing to say. You do know we know that right?? On the slight chance that we don't comprehend that we aren't entitled to sex, did it ever occur to you, that maybe we don't really care if we actually understand that we are not entitled to sex, and perhaps never will based on the bad will by which you excoriate us for not understanding that we aren't entitled to sex?? We just want sex like savages and will say the shit we say until our lust is satisfied. This is just common sense. So why would you say it??

This is like driving to the hood, and yelling to every black person you see:

"HEY NIGGER, GO TO SCHOOL"

And then thinking. 'Wow, I am the change. I am saving lives. I am the face of progress.' :soy:

I mean are these people trying to educate us or insult us-- I mean it is very insulting, but I think for reasons they don't understand. It's insulting in a way that I'm sure that if you were to tell a rocket scientist, 'maybe the rocket will go higher if you use more fuel,' might sound insulting. I mean there's just no fucking context to why you would ignorantly demand a rocket scientist use more fuel in their rocket design other than an ignorant hunch that they suck and your idea to use more fuel is better. The only people listening to this phrase are highly concientious meek incels that already aren't entitled to sex, and are most certainly more lonely than horny, thereby making them feel more ashamed, demonized, and isolated over a baseless accusation that has nothing to do with their internal state. For the few psycho pervs that may actually deserve to be called out by globohomo standards, we simply find this shit hilarious. It's a like weird way of saying "you seem like a rapist, so I am warning you, don't do that, you rapist."

Last edited:
Nobody is entitled to anything. Incels aren't entitled to sex, women aren't entitled to calculators.

Foids are entitled to eat our shit and drink our piss.

True. The same way, we can also conclude that IT is not entitled to oxygen.

as you said: it is insulting because is obvious. And saying something obvious is like saying that the other person is dumb.
But at the same time this "argument" is also a double-edged sword because it show how many women have little value out of the sexual context.

We need sex just like we need air and water to survive. Sex gives life meaning.

Let's see IT responses on this one.. oh wait we already know their responses

Foids are entitled to eat our shit and drink our piss.

Rich Arabs who are owners of oil companies, often use their wealth to host wild sex parties in which they pay usually pay $10000 or more to a european Stacy to eat their shit.

If I was extremely rich, I’d do exactly what those rich arabs do. I really want to shit and piss in a Stacy’s mouth.

I want to have so much wealth that I can use my wealth to manipulate women through their greed, showing that women will do literally anything for a certain price, showing that with enough resources in your possession, women can be bought because they are slaves to resources/money and are materialistic whores by Nature

If im not entitled to sex then foids arent entitled to not get raped and beaten

It’s just a normie’s passive aggressive way of saying fuck you to an ugly man

I want to throw acid on the face of these people and see them suffer like we incels are suffering for years

Rich Arabs who are owners of oil companies, often use their wealth to host wild sex parties in which they pay usually pay $10000 or more to a european Stacy to eat their shit.

If I was extremely rich, I’d do exactly what those rich arabs do. I really want to shit and piss in a Stacy’s mouth.

I want to have so much wealth that I can use my wealth to manipulate women through their greed, showing that women will do literally anything for a certain price, showing that with enough resources in your possession, women can be bought because they are slaves to resources/money and are materialistic whores by Nature
Foids are undoubtedly objects and inwardly love being treated like obiects.

Based. This phrase really is meant to insult us. It's so extremely insensitive and sadistic that it is borderline psychopathic.

It's a lot like going to Africa and saying that they're not entitled to food. Great! That's correct, but it's doesn't solve their hunger and neither does it eliminate their need for food. Africans are just pissed off now because a useless person just insulted them out of nowhere and is now patting himself on the back.

Men have to sign up for selective service but somehow we're not entitled to sex. Like we pledge to die for this country (or whatever country you live in) but somehow we're not entitled to sex, or anything at all.

Society wittingly takes advantage of men

who is anyone to tell anyone what they are and aren't entitled to, people who preach this nonsense need to take a look in the mirror and realise that they are the hypocrites in all of this.

If im not entitled to sex then foids arent entitled to not get raped and beaten
soyciety has decided that women are i nfact entitled to not get raped and beaten. The same can not be said about men and having sex.
Whatever laws/ rules/rights soyciety as a whole has decided to follow, is the one that will be enforced. Sure Men can try to rape women, but they will be severly punished for it. Not being raped or beaten or robbed etc is part of the societal contract of law and order.

Your body is designed and made to make babies. All the copes or hobbies revolve around women. All confidence and power revolve around women.

All you can do is to keep COPING.

But the thing is your genes inside of you are playing with you. They are controlling you. And that control is to like copes. To like copes of the world is the hidden mechanism that genes are playing with you. The tactic mechanism of the genes is to like, enjoy copes. Because copes are maintaining you body alive with the hope of finding a mate to create another body for the genes.

In Islam a woman must give her man sex whenever he wants unless she's super ill etc.

i am entitled to sex and anyone that says im not dies

I am fucking entitled to sex

They are just insulting us. They really want us dead.

Theres a difference between being entitled and wanting sex/ relationships

"Who gives you the right??"
"Nobody gives us the right. We take it."

What’s crazier is they base everything on if you get sex or not. If you don’t get sex, they also think you shouldn’t be able to talk, succeed, fit in. Really anything.

yes some young whores from balkans go to dubai and let shit in their mouths. then back they continuing to ignore me and they will find a man in a moment whil we have to wait forever.

we should be entitled to sex i want the old days back where a man was a man.

fuck this soyciety

They themselves have never experienced it themselves. So to justify their lack of understanding they have to spew their bullshit preconceived judgments and just world fallacy

"All incels don't work on themselves and want to abuse women"

It's not even worth arguing, you CANNOT argue with people whove already made up their mind, the lack of perspective they have cannot never be changed, they never lived your life, they could never know what it's like.

if we actually understand that we are not entitled to sex, and perhaps never will based on the bad will by which you excoriate us for not understanding that we aren't entitled to sex??
Wut?
Based in the bad?

My iranian ass doesn't understand that English. Wtf r u even saying?

To me it just seems like manipulative wording. Incels say that they have a NEED for sex, but certain people act as though saying that means that you are somehow entitled to it. If a homeless person who hadn't eaten in three days was talking about his NEED for food and that society might be somewhat responsible for his current situation, you wouldn't say that he is demanding everyone bring him food immediately.
It's just misunderstanding the obvious and manipulation to not have to address any actual arguments.

If incels are not entitled to sex, why do those feminazi cunts always complain that men don't consider foids human beings and objectify them and etc? Even if it's true, what's the issue? We men are within our own right to do so. Foids are not entitled to our respect and equal treatment according to this logic.

They shame blue and purple pilled men for having a sex drive at all.

But you know what? Fuck them. I AM ENTITLED to sex. I am entitled to clean food, shelter, clean air, clean water, and clean pussy.

No pussy? No taxes. I'll be a leech on this decaying system instead.

Also, if woman can't get sex, mainstream news is quite happy to say that they ARE entitled to sex. Doctors, journalists, politicians, etc.