Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Telling incels to drop their inhibiton is borderline evil

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Inhibition exists for a good reason. Like any feeling of discomfort, it's meant to protect your existence from harm. Going against your gut feeling and doing something extroverted without the necessary social approval will only set you up for traumatic humiliation. I'm pretty sure normies subconsciously realize this and want to see incels making a fool of themselves.

From personal experience, I can tell you that going on a "redpilled confident alpha phase" for years and only afterwards realizing you have only embarrassed yourself will kill you spiritually.

Redpillers should have their lying mouths sewn shut, the only solution to inceldom other than looksmaxxing and grapemaxxing is fapping.

Redpillers should have their lying mouths sewn shut, the only solution to inceldom other than looksmaxxing and grapemaxxing is fapping.
Honestly though, redpill is semi-based for the fact that it forces women to deal with cold approaches

Honestly though, redpill is semi-based for the fact that it forces women to deal with cold approaches
The snobbish stuck-up princesses do deserve to have 30+ dominant alpha curries accost them on their ways to and from work daily.

This is a great post.

Inhibition exists for a good reason. Like any feeling of discomfort, it's meant to protect your existence from harm. Going against your gut feeling and doing something extroverted without the necessary social approval will only set you up for traumatic humiliation. I'm pretty sure normies subconsciously realize this and want to see incels making a fool of themselves.

From personal experience, I can tell you that going on a "redpilled confident alpha phase" for years and only afterwards realizing you have only embarrassed yourself will kill you spiritually.

holy shit this brutal. this is why i read incels.is

based graycel

i already know the outcome of me being "extroverted" and low inhib will not be good so i stay quiet for protect myself from more humiliation
I used to be extroverted (like a lot of autists surprisingly are) until one day when I suddenly became self aware.
Realizing that others saw me as a goofy autistic freak, or at best, a retard to be coddled was an extremely shocking & soul crushing experience.
I became introverted because I no longer felt any desire to interact with those who would hate or reject me; nor do I have any false confidence left to even be able to.
Most Introverts are made, made this way by years of bullying & rejection.

imagine stblackopscel trying to be an extrovert

jfl. med-high iq cels know this intuitively

I used to be extroverted (like a lot of autists surprisingly are) until one day when I suddenly became self aware.
Realizing that others saw me as a goofy autistic freak, or at best, a retard to be coddled was an extremely shocking & soul crushing experience.
I became introverted because I no longer felt any desire to interact with those who would hate or reject me; nor do I have any false confidence left to even be able to.
Most Introverts are made, made this way by years of bullying & rejection.

:feelsohh::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

based graycel

i already know the outcome of me being "extroverted" and low inhib will not be good so i stay quiet for protect myself from more humiliation
Horny males act like their foid counterparts. They let the horniness control them and that's why normies and chads are evil

Last edited:
Low inhibition, like everything else basically, only works for Chad.

It's not a volitional intentional choice though. It's learned behavior, people conditioned you this way, so being socially inhibited is indeed cucked and you should drop it.

It's not a volitional intentional choice though. It's learned behavior, people conditioned you this way, so being socially inhibited is indeed cucked and you should drop it.
I hear you but going low-inhib as a low-value male WILL cause social repercussion. Whether to care about this or not is everyone's personal choice.

I hear you but going low-inhib as a low-value male WILL cause social repercussion. Whether to care about this or not is everyone's personal choice.

yes, but people use others inhibition to their favor, they'll play around with you like cats play around with rodents, ergo; It's self-limiting. bullies stop bullying the moment someone bash them by surprise.

It's over man, only incels are able to understand the suffering of being incel and our caste is totally alienated and enslaved, incel blackpill are an absurd minority

I should lower my inhibition enough that it helps me to moneymaxx,

Excellent post. When people tell you to become low-inhib it’s like they’re telling you to put your hand on a hot stove. You don’t need to do it to know you’ll get hurt.

High IQ greycel :blackpill:

based graycel

You´ll get a sexual harassment accusation for sure.

I made a post about this same topic: collegecels should not try to approach women in college bc of title ix

Agree.
Just yesterday I was reading about "toxic positivism" like normies saying "you'll meet someone sooner or later" or "just take a shower".
This is effectively ignoring the issue and makes us feeling even worse.

Losing inhibition if ugly or autistic = get mocked/bullied, or beaten up!