Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Telling a currycel to approach women is the same as

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Telling a pedestrian who lacks street smart and common sense to peacefully walk through a war zone with many people aiming rockets and snipers at him. It's basically like saying "just go out there are be killed. Intentionally." Whether approaching women or even approaching with intent of making a new buddy, or even asking for directions, is a risk for us. Lost in the city? Don't ask for directions. If you ask, you technically won't be lost anymore since you'll be in handcuffs and charged with """rape."""

Curry women are so hungry for attention from any non-curry man. It is sad honestly.

Curry women are so hungry for attention from any non-curry man. It is sad honestly.

It is. It's like a night day difference how they treat curries and non curries. I almost dislike them as much as Asian women. A few Asian women have been brutally mean but all curry women were hateful to me.

I hear Indian women say "I only date white guys" and they think they are special and different by saying this but realistically, they are like the rest. All my femails cousins claim to only date white guys. These guys aren't even good looking facially though. Pretty much none of my cousins are dating curries.

It is. It's like a night day difference how they treat curries and non curries. I almost dislike them as much as Asian women. A few Asian women have been brutally mean but all curry women were hateful to me.

I hear Indian women say "I only date white guys" and they think they are special and different by saying this but realistically, they are like the rest. All my femails cousins claim to only date white guys. These guys aren't even good looking facially though. Pretty much none of my cousins are dating curries.

Completely accurate. White normies don't want curry women unless they are 8/10+ curries. I don't know why Asian women abandon men of their culture. Black and Latina women do not do that.

I will say that the Chinese women at my school who were born in China seem to date exclusively Chinese men (including Incel looking Chinese men). However, if it was a Chinese woman born in the USA, they almost exclusively reject Asian men.

Yeah, better to wait and pray for someone to send bobs if you're a curry. Srs.

every curry female would literally eat every scrap of a white guys shit if it meant he would acknowledge her existence

I've seen curry dudes with girls before. Try Asian girls. Lel

I feel sorry for currycels in the west.

true, but this only applies to the currycel if he has tried getting females previously, if he hasnt he will be volcel. If he has tried, then its over for him, and over for any race even whites who have tried and got NOTHING.

JUST LDAR PEOPLE, BEST COPE EVER

true, but this only applies to the currycel if he has tried getting females previously, if he hasnt he will be volcel. If he has tried, then its over for him, and over for any race even whites who have tried and got NOTHING.

JUST LDAR PEOPLE, BEST COPE EVER

True. I approached for the sole purpose of confirming that I am ugly.

self-aware curries who dont neck themselves are truly amazing

self-aware curries who dont neck themselves are truly amazing

Aww, thanks, it's like my talent. My only accomplishment is not necking as a currycel. I wish more were enlightened though.

Aww, thanks, it's like my talent. My only accomplishment is not necking as a currycel. I wish more were enlightened though.
a few curries tried pushing the "all ethnics are as inferior as we are" cope a few days ago but im glad they quit that it was pathetic

a few curries tried pushing the "all ethnics are as inferior as we are" cope a few days ago but im glad they quit that it was pathetic

Damn, I never heard that. Sounds ridiculous.

Damn, I never heard that. Sounds ridiculous.
i think his name was @legitcel , check his threads and how he tries so hard to put down other ethnics (which are truthfully inferior too in the west) rather than accepting their currydom

Damn *crying emoticon*

Cope, you still crying about this? White women don't see a difference between curries and Middle Easterners, kek.

Damn, i'm from the West Indies (and if you google it quickly, people would assume I am black) but I just look like a typical currycel that's disliked by society.

damn white guys are so lucky they can get curry girls so easily. Its hard for a nig like me.

damn white guys are so lucky they can get curry girls so easily. Its hard for a nig like me.

True. I'd slay like crazy if I were white and at least a 3/10. Even moreso since i'm in NYC and whites are pretty rare/desired here.

Telling ANY ugly male to approach females is like telling a man in a wheelchair to go up some stairs.

True. I'd slay like crazy if I were white and at least a 3/10. Even moreso since i'm in NYC and whites are pretty rare/desired here.
D87tM6.gif

FUAAAAAARK
my man @RREEEEEEEEE told me if I run the rap thug game I can get a curry girl.

D87tM6.gif

FUAAAAAARK
my man @RREEEEEEEEE told me if I run the rap thug game I can get a curry girl.

Indian women kiss ass of any non Indian guy. My cousin is with some Asian guy. The thug game wouldn't work as a curry, of course.

Indian women kiss ass of any non Indian guy. My cousin is with some Asian guy. The thug game wouldn't work as a curry, of course.
affirmative_action.jpg

Ethnic women in general hate ethnic men. But if they are smart enough, they should realize that this will only destroy their own culture.

Ethnic women in general hate ethnic men. But if they are smart enough, they should realize that this will only destroy their own culture.

Same could be said for white women. They hate white men, and they're only destroying their own culture. Oh oops, I forgot, white people don't have culture.

So you know plenty of Arabs then, kek. I heard Michigan has the highest concentration of Arabs.
those arabs girls don't want an ugly nig like me. Plus don't I need to be Muslim?

Same could be said for white women. They hate white men, and they're only destroying their own culture. Oh oops, I forgot, white people don't have culture.
White women hate white men, but their hatred for white men still doesn't over ride lookism. That's why most white SJW's date/marry white men even though the white man is supposed to be their enemy.

There are plenty of Arab Christians and atheists.
unfortunately for me I live in a all white area so that's all I see every day and sometimes some Asians. It sucks being here.

Cope, you still crying about this? White women don't see a difference between curries and Middle Easterners, kek.
Stop coping the average middle easterner looks like a handsome curry and the average curry looks like an ugly middle easterner. Even if females cannot tell them apart, they can easily recognize one is generally aesthetically superior to the other.

Stop coping the average middle easterner looks like a handsome curry and the average curry looks like an ugly middle easterner. Even if females cannot tell them apart, they can easily recognize one is aesthetically superior to the other on average.

You're coping, white women don't see a difference. Just lol if you think they differentiate between curries and ME-ers.

unfortunately for me I live in a all white area so that's all I see every day and sometimes some Asians. It sucks being here.

The Asians are probably racist too, they tend to be like that in all-white areas.

White women hate white men, but their hatred for white men still doesn't over ride lookism. That's why most white SJW's date/marry white men even though the white man is supposed to be their enemy.

That is true. Just lol, white SJWs get pounded by the men they hate.

Hip-hop sluts are exactly the type of girls you need to go after.
Maybe I can try again, I’ve already confirmed that it’s over for me. For some reason you’re gonna giving a shred of hope.

Maybe I can try again, I’ve already confirmed that it’s over for me. For some reason you’re gonna giving a shred of hope.

Maybe that's because you haven't been looking in the right places to give up all hope like that. It's like me, a currycel, going to a white hick town in the hopes of finding a partner. It's just not gonna happen; the mindset is different (aside from being a truecel.) Good luck though! I'm rooting for you.

Maybe that's because you haven't been looking in the right places to give up all hope like that. It's like me, a currycel, going to a white hick town in the hopes of finding a partner. It's just not gonna happen; the mindset is different (aside from being a truecel.) Good luck though! I'm rooting for you.
Yea true. If I move out of my moms place to Cali or to Florida and still my situation is the same I’ll just just rot in peace, like I’m doing now.

Yea true. If I move out of my moms place to Cali or to Florida and still my situation is the same I’ll just just rot in peace, like I’m doing now.
Good luck body boyo. I'm here if it fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back