Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Telling a currycel to approach women is the same as

Arre yaar how hard can it be?
Just say abe tum apni choochi meri muh mein daal de and you'll be fine.

Doesn’t sound bad at least I’m married

The fat girls barely get any attention here, so if you don't mind being with a fattie, just come here for a vacation, find some fat chick and start talking to her.

???

Profit!

The fat girls barely get any attention here, so if you don't mind being with a fattie, just come here for a vacation, find some fat chick and start talking to her.

???

Profit!
If she’ll accept my subhuman face then yes it doesnt sound bad. If they don’t get much attention why haven’t you tried getting them?

If she’ll accept my subhuman face then yes it doesnt sound bad. If they don’t get much attention why haven’t you tried getting them?

Because I don't go for looks, I wouldn't mind marrying a landwhale in all honesty. Fat girls are actually nicer here than outright ugly girls are, from my own experience.

Because I don't go for looks, I wouldn't mind marrying a landwhale in all honesty. Fat girls are actually nicer here than outright ugly girls are, from my own experience.
My nigga
56d4d66adf51ba45118407f042bc3887ea946de4_hq.gif

telling anyone to approach women is fucking retarded

You're black, right? Don't you like black girls? Some of them are cute. And I don't mean based on skin color. Like, @SOMCEL posted a thread where he showed three Somali girls, and I thought the cutest one was the darkest girl, but go figure, she's married to a white guy, who actually writes for a racist/alt-right website.

You're black, right? Don't you like black girls?
I lived in a all black environment all my life until recently. Black girls don't like me im not the thug type or light skin pretty boy they want. Ill take a black girl anyday but meh, just like my man oreoman said "fuck black bitches"

Where do you live? Cali curries aren't much different. Same with Canadian ones.
lol are you UKCEL?

White women here breed with every fucking minority except me. Maybe i need to expand my search radius.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back