Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Telling a curry to be proud of himself and his background is like telling a cancer patient to be proud that he has cancer.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
There is nothing to be proud of.

Hate when ppl say “proud to be Indian”
Bitch proud of what? Your shit skin, borderline midget height, and ugly face?

It’s over for curries. Surgery max is the only option. Put all that money to good use that you earned by studycelling.

No point in arrange marriage and reproducing more ugly curries they will be even more miserable than you.

Only way for currys to looks as is bleach their skin white and get leg lengthening surgery

high iq bluepilled cucks should be send to ausschwitz and they should pay for their own train tickets Reeeeeeee

The only thing worse that a proud ethnic is a self hating white worshiping ethnic.

I
The only thing worse that a proud ethnic is a self hating white worshiping ethnic.
It’s not white worship, it’s called stating facts.

Either you can be delusional curry and throw out “white worship” or except the fact and get surgery.

Even Indian women know that Indian guys are fucked, the whole world knows that Indian guys are fucked.

You think it’s a coincidence that literally girl of every race is not attracted to Indian men? No indian phenotype is repulsive to them and it should have died out ages ago if it wasn’t for arrange marriage system.

4eba3c8d-28f2-4375-bc20-b8a01a184eb4.jpg

I
Even Indian women know that Indian guys are fucked, the whole world knows that Indian guys are fucked.

So true.That is why most Indian girls in the west suck that white/black dick. But they eventually get married to studycel betabux Indian dudes who've got high paying jobs.

Lol she is using him for his money. But I can’t blame her. Curries are cash cow for everyone. Girls use them for money all the time.

We will know she is sucking chad dick on the side

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back