Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tell your bullying stories

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Chadlite (everyone's favorite guy) once told me in front of the whole class that I'm the kind of guy who'll rape little children sooner or later. In front of the whole class, everybody could hear. I cried a little.

Two guys once tried to take my jeans off. One held my arms and the other one tried to pull my pants down while I rolled on the floor, trying to keep my pants on.

The other time, a guy used an armlock on me. I screamed in agony. Then a teacher came around and made me write an essay on why to not scream in school. Lmao you can't make that shit up ...

I think that are my top3, but there's more:

They gave me the nickname "Fat-nice_try" despite the fact that I wasn't fat at all. I was perfectly normal shape. That nickname led to me losing weight like crazy. Funny part: I then got bullied for being skinny and not eating enough, lmao. Once again: you can't make that shit up.

My mom gifted me a coat. I didn't really like it, I thought it looked weird. One day I had the courage to wear it to school. They literally laughed at me. I'll never forget the faces laughing at me. Never wore that coat again.

One winter, it snowed alot. This was late highschool and many people drove to school with their car. Parking spaces were blocked by snow. So I decided to bring a snow shovel with me so I could clear a parking space for myself. As soon as I was done shoveling snow, my classmates drove up and parked in the space that I just finished shoveling, laughing at me.

The other time, they placed a cellphone in the locker next to where I sit. They then called the cellphone and the teacher thought it was my phone that's ringing.

The other dude sitting behind me would keep pinching me, which hurted like crazy.
They pushed me so hard, I ended up being so uncomfortable in the classroom that I wouldn't take off my jacket anymore. It was like a shield vs them, like an armor or something, I can't really describe it, but that was sure as hell not healthy.
It also led to teachers mocking me for wearing a jacket indoors. "Are you cold nice_try? hehehe"

Once in pre-school I got ill and my lips turned red from the illness. One kid screamed that I was wearing lipstick (which I was not ofc) and everybody wanted to look at me. I hid underneath a table, holding onto the heater core while the kids tried to pull me out at my feet.

And then they wonder why people get social anxiety .... retarded normie mongoloids.
What bullying stories do you have?

I was very short and small during elementary school, like smallest and weakest in the class even all the girls were taller and stronger than me. There was this Russian girl (I hope you overdosed you fucking piece of shit) she always beat me up, kicked me, randomly pushed me down, scratched me. I asked her numerous time what have I done to her and she always laughed and said that I am a weak bitch.

Teachers did fucking nothing even thought it was private school (I guess they only cared about money), my dad didn't take me seriously, "How can girl beat a boy, stop messing around Fabio", I guess he FUCKING missed biology lessons back in school because boys have almost no fucking physical advantage before puberty you idiot! This bullshit kept on going for 2 years until I moved to another town. I am 100% sure that she is the reason I distrust and am afraid of women.

In primary school this girl used to make fun of me because i used to eat Weetabix for breakfast. All the cool kids fed themselves coco pops but my mum fed me and my siblings Weetabix from a single bowl.

Also this guy learned that my dad died. So he'd come up to me when no one was listening and would ask questions like "how did your dad die, what was wrong with him etc," constantly even though he knew and asked them before. Then he'd say he's glad that he died and call me a pussy. I was a high inhibition pussy back then. Whats worse is he was a fucking nerd. He used to do it when no one was around because the popular guys generally looked out for me.

I ended up becoming his friends like 3 years later jfl

Last edited:
It has been mostly girls who bullied me. I rarely had issues with dudes.

One winter, it snowed alot. This was late highschool and many people drove to school with their car. Parking spaces were blocked by snow. So I decided to bring a snow shovel with me so I could clear a parking space for myself. As soon as I was done shoveling snow, my classmates drove up and parked in the space that I just finished shoveling, laughing at me.
What a fucking cunt

Also this guy learned that my dad died. So he'd come up to me when no one was listening and would ask questions like "how did your dad die, what was wrong with him etc," constantly even though he knew and asked them before. Then he'd say he's glad that he died and call me a pussy.
Literally the same thing happened to me. But it was very soon after he passed away so I was very angry. Luckily I was stronger than most at that age and put the kid in an armlock and hit him a few times. He cried. It felt good man so I hope that gives you some consolation.

In primary school this girl used to make fun of me because i used to eat Weetabix for breakfast. All the cool kids fed themselves coco pops but my mum fed me and my siblings Weetabix from a single bowl.

Also this guy learned that my dad died. So he'd come up to me when no one was listening and would ask questions like "how did your dad die, what was wrong with him etc," constantly even though he knew and asked them before. Then he'd say he's glad that he died and call me a pussy. I was a high inhibition pussy back then. Whats worse is he was a fucking nerd. He used to do it when no one was around because the popular guys generally looked out for me.

I ended up becoming his friends like 3 years later jfl
Lol cuck. How u became his friend

Literally the same thing happened to me. But it was very soon after he passed away so I was very angry. Luckily I was stronger than most at that age and put the kid in an armlock and hit him a few times. He cried. It felt good man so I hope that gives you some consolation.
Thats good to know bro. My dad passed away a few years after that guy started it with me. I was angry and kept thinking about killing him but was too high inhib. Plus he was way bigger than me. He became pretty chill later though

U guys ever stand up for urself or be assertive?

The russian foid should have been motivation or she liked u. Lol
My story

Playing in a bouncing house, this random tyron comes and starts bullying everyone. Hits my nerd friend and he is holding his stomach crying. I see this and junp kick the tyrone and he runs off.

Im a aggrssive nerd

U guys ever stand up for urself or be assertive?

My story

Playing in a bouncing house, this random tyron comes and starts bullying everyone. Hits my nerd friend and he is holding his stomach crying. I see this and junp kick the tyrone and he runs off.

Im a aggrssive nerd
girls don't bully guys they like

I guess thats @me?
Yeah right, I might be sperg but I would recognize teasing from full on assault. She was nasty creature that deserves nothing but bullet in back of her head.

I have lots, but this one is most extreme so I'll write it.

I was in the changing room with two boys and one of them insulted me or something and I stood up for myself and fucked him off. He then grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, lifted me up and was pushing my hand outward the opened door, threatening that he will brake it.

I replied by saying that my arm will recover and that I will make sure he gets expelled. Miraculously, he let me go.

Teachers did fucking nothing even thought it was private school (I guess they only cared about money
Exactly, I went through so much hell whack when I attended private school and nobody gave a shit. It took me years to convince me parents to finally transfer me to a public school

Off the top of my head senior year I was put into a new class because of my missing credits. Bullied for being short and knowing a lot about basketball(credible even) but being terrible at the actual sport.
Homosexuality and feminism ran rampant in the females in the school. One day in class some dyke called me and my friend faggots because we were always together, she didn't get in trouble. Another dyke took a photo of me on the bus playing my 3ds and posted it on snapchat mocking me for being a senior playing nintendo.

I fucking hate dykes

I have so many. Some i would rather not get into tbh. I’ve been beaten to a pulp, my bag and books stolen, called names, etc.

Pretty brutal. Bullying damaged me in a lot of ways but I do think it made me stronger. I had to be tough to survive all the abuse I got.

I have so many. Some i would rather not get into tbh. I’ve been beaten to a pulp, my bag and books stolen, called names, etc.

Pretty brutal. Bullying damaged me in a lot of ways but I do think it made me stronger. I had to be tough to survive all the abuse I got.
Keep telling yourself that

I was in the changing room with two boys and one of them insulted me or something and I stood up for myself and fucked him off. He then grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, lifted me up and was pushing my hand outward the opened door, threatening that he will brake it.
Another dyke took a photo of me on the bus playing my 3ds and posted it on snapchat mocking me for being a senior playing nintendo.

Brutal.

I really never thought much about the bullying I had to endure, but thinking about it now, that shit was fucking brutal. They should be made accountable for the shit they did. Sure we were kids bla bla, but that shit left scars that won't ever heal. Meanwhile the bullies live happy lives with a house and a foid while the victims suffer lifelong.

I never got bullied tbh,well it is not something common in my country.everyone has backup,if you mess with someone he will beat your ass (even truecel ones) or call his relatives to beat your ass.

Teachers used to single me out in class and got me in major trouble saying I was disruptive because my file says I have aspergers even though I don't. Misdiagnosed life is hell.

These are bringing back some horrible memories, I'm sorry my incel brothers for what you had to go through.
I never got bullied tbh,well it is not something common in my country.everyone has backup,if you mess with someone he will beat your ass (even truecel ones) or call his relatives to beat your ass.
In America, if you touch the people bullying you, you can get expelled, ostracized by peers (especially if you are subhuman) and in rare cases get a police report filed against you. You literally are expected to take the torment.

Last edited:
I used to bully weebs in middle school. This one kid who lived on my street was a future soycuck, so I would steal his yugioh cards and have him chase after me while I made fun of how slow and fat he was. He should thank me tbh. He needed the exercise.

Another time we went to a nearby pond and I convinced him to dip his bike into the water to clean the tires. While he was doing this I pushed him into the water and everyone laughed. Good times.

If you don't stand up for yourself and fight in HS, you're gonna get punked out and pushed around. It sucks that it has to be this way but you gotta do what you gotta do. Punch/fight anyone who tries you and everyone will respect you, otherwise you'll be the punching bag.

If you don't stand up for yourself and fight in HS, you're gonna get punked out and pushed around. It sucks that it has to be this way but you gotta do what you gotta do. Punch/fight anyone who tries you and everyone will respect you, otherwise you'll be the punching bag.
Standing up for yourself as an Incel will turn you into a punching bag even more.. Plus you will give them more justification to hurt you more

Standing up for yourself as an Incel will turn you into a punching bag even more.. Plus you will give them more justification to hurt you more
JFL at being a cuck and not standing up for yourself.

That would take ages tbh, probably 500 pages would be filled of my bullying stories.

I was getting bullied pretty heavily when i first started highschool, not physically but if i didn't stand up for myself, some guys would have treated me like a bitch and got punked out for the entire 4 years. After the first two or three fights, people will respect you. It sucks that i got into trouble for standing up for myself but it was worth it.

I was getting bullied pretty heavily when i first started highschool, not physically but if i didn't stand up for myself, some guys would have treated me like a bitch and got punked out for the entire 4 years. After the first two or three fights, people will respect you. It sucks that i got into trouble for standing up for myself but it was worth it.
They only respect you if you can handle yourself in the fight
If you can handle yourself in a fight you’re not a truecel

They only respect you if you can handle yourself in the fight
If you can handle yourself in a fight you’re not a truecel
Even if you lose the fight, people will still respect you for standing up for yourself. If you don't stand up for yourself, everyone will see you as a punching bag and start punking you.

Even if you lose the fight, people will still respect you for standing up for yourself. If you don't stand up for yourself, everyone will see you as a punching bag and start punking you.
It’s not about winning or losing the fight you’re right about that.. But it’s about HANDLING yourself in a fight..

It’s not about winning or losing the fight you’re right about that.. But it’s about HANDLING yourself in a fight..
Lol wym handling yourself? Swinging isn't that hard and once your adrenaline starts rising up and you throw that first punch, you subconsciously carry on the fight.

I have muscular dystrophy so I can’t really fight..
I did fight once in HS.. but it was against a tall skinny foid and I lost badly.. At least it satisfied my femdom cravings I had back then
Lol wym handling yourself? Swinging isn't that hard and once your adrenaline starts rising up and you throw that first punch, you subconsciously carry on the fight.
I have muscular dystrophy so I can’t really fight..
I did fight once in HS.. but it was against a tall skinny foid and I lost badly.. At least it satisfied my femdom cravings I had back then

Last edited:
Kids who I was once friends with threw food at me during lunch, tripped me, called me names, spread rumors, and went as far as graffitiing my locker with “frerejacques is a faggot!”. when my mom received the invoice for the damage (I was held responsible for) she pulled me out of middle school and I got to play vidya for the rest of 7th grade :feelzez:. My only time I stood up for myself was when I kicked one of the manlet bullies in the stomach.
My new school was/is only a slight improvement. I too have similar experiences with being called a pedo/school shooter in front of other people.

Last edited:
I used to bully weebs in middle school. This one kid who lived on my street was a future soycuck, so I would steal his yugioh cards and have him chase after me while I made fun of how slow and fat he was. He should thank me tbh. He needed the exercise.

Another time we went to a nearby pond and I convinced him to dip his bike into the water to clean the tires. While he was doing this I pushed him into the water and everyone laughed. Good times.
lol not cool br0.

Reported.

I also had all of these. Fucking brutal. It made me durable emotionally and physically though (Or I like to think). Got beat so much my stomach and body as a whole is more resistant to outside attacks in comparison to normies.

I also had all of these. Fucking brutal. It made me durable emotionally and physically though (Or I like to think). Got beat so much my stomach and body as a whole is more resistant to outside attacks in comparison to normies.
Yeah I know what you mean. I can take more abuse than most people I think. My pain tolerance is pretty high.