Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tell me if I ever get on IT

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
If I ever get posted on IT then someone please tell me. I like seeing the soy-induced drivel they say about me but I don’t want to scroll through their cesspit of a subreddit

Never gotten one featured on that hellhole of obsessive sub 5 copers and foids; I suppose they're not attention-baiting or humorously edgy enough not to catch attention of the lurkers here snipping out any obviously non-serious thread easy to make rebuttals against... :feelsugh:

I require no attention from their laughingly pathetic group. :feelsjuice:

Keep crying for their attention

Never gotten one featured on that hellhole of obsessive sub 5 copers and foids; I suppose they're not attention-baiting or humorously edgy enough not to catch attention of the lurkers here snipping out any obviously non-serious thread easy to make rebuttals against... :feelsugh:

I require no attention from their laughingly pathetic group. :feelsjuice:
well put, if your post has substance it wont be reposted there.

why care about them, most are incels-in-denial, obese landwhales, OF sluts, trannys, and soys.

I don’t know if I’m even on there cuz I never go on pebblit except for chemistry and questions

I got posted on it once. I wear it as a badge of honor