Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tell me a single reason why dont you join the blue state communist police as an incel to abuse your power?

ThereIsYourGod

ThereIsYourGod

Recruit
★★★★
Tell me a single reason why don't you join the blue state globohomo communist police as an incel to abuse your power?

I don't see a single downside. Very soon you'll be a member of an only armed organization in a completely disarmed and obedient authoritarian China-style police state. Go to the bluest state possible, in a city, not in the town or rural area (more conservative/freedom-loving people there, less dependence from a civilization, easier to hide a gun in a woods or smth, more family values - much more chances to be killed by some cuckservative redneck for harassing vagane, and this areas gonna resist globohomo a little bit longer in general)

Any blm/feminism activism bs will be over since globohomo establish its dictatorship, which will happened really soon. Nobody gonna "de-fond the police" and other bs - on the opposite, you'll get as much power as KGB had in the past, plus total mass survelance which didnt exist in the past.

Very soon you'll be able to literally walk around in the street, spot a bitch who arent wearing a mask properly, or gloves, or diapers, or some other authoritarian bs - and harrass the shit out of her untill she sucks your male authority stick and smile.

And the most funny thing - wtf are those cucks gonna do?
Stop authoritarian state for rising? No way, wahmen never gonna allow what, they need its protection to be strong and independent.
Prevent incels from joining the police? How? By asking if you are an incel or not on an interview? And china-style-authoritarian-watching-you-24/7 state doesnt give a single fuck about your virginity and especially about your private opinion about wahman. It only require loyalty from you.

Just swear to be loyal to the party, and agree with communism bs, whatever.

As for moral part - you are gonna abuse cucks and feminists. They are prevalent majority in blue cities, so who cares.

I dont see a single downside, really.:feelzez:

Last edited:
I regret not remaining in the army.

I regret not remaining in the army.
In the army you dont work with population most of the time. You can make some harassment happened during war, but I dont want to risk my life for vagene.

But yeah, you'll be well fed most of the time, even if every single commie starving (which they really like to do). It can help any feminist to see your great personality.

Because they wouldn't let me join even if I wanted to. At this point in my life, though, I probably would if I could, or if I was offered the opportunity. Whatever gets me through the rest of the my life the easiest, I'll take it.

Already tried and failed circa 2017 or so
Can you tell why? I get a proposal from local police immediately after my military service, and anyone with two legs and two hands and not completely retarded can join military from my experience, especially now. I denied btw. Now I think I shouldnt.
Edited:
I change my mind about "completely retarded". Its a good trait in the military.

Last edited:
Oh I'm talking about jointing the police, not the military. Though if you're ex-military you also have an easier time getting a police job. (Which I'm not.)

Joining the military is indeed easy.
I mean if you can easily join A, and simply by the fact you joined A you automatically can join B, whats the point of making "join B" hard in the first place. Its not like we fight a massive war and every ex-military is a hard-ass veteran, quite the opposite.

But maybe its just as ex-military you prove yourself to be able to obey any bs/cruel order without a second thought. That may be a rational reasoning.

Last edited:
Because you are doing the bidding of the same people that oppress you and the paycheck and authority you get over random normies doesn't make up for that fact.

our lord and savior finally descent onto earth and he brought a fully equipped G36