Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tell foids you wanna enslave to get the vaxx (world domination plan)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Since the vaxx is known to make foids and possibly men infertile and have VAIDS (vaccine induced AIDS), I've thought up of a awesome plan that will make the most out of what we can do.

With the weakened immunity system along with infertility of chads and stupid foids, they won't reproduce therefore preserving our high IQ genes and high IQ quality prime virgin foids.

When the chads and stupid foids who fell for the vaccines are weakened in a few years basically as a walking time bomb ready to get the blood clot in any seconds, we can dominate them and take advantage of them.

Chads will be the our slaves on the mines and we can have free foids as sex slaves, since most "people" are so weak that our strong gymcel bros can wreck them easily.

Have a foid you wanna fuck? Tell them to get the Pfizer/Moderna/AZ/Johnson shot :panties:

Sounds like a plan

Autistic cope

What else did i expect to see on 4 in the morning

i literally got myocarditis symptoms after the second injection
also very weird how my schizophrenia manifested only 3 days after the first injection

[UWSL]totally a coincidence [/UWSL]
[UWSL]although my medical situation has improved, it probably cut off like 10 years from my total lifespan. Still taking my cardiac pills + antipsychotic to this day.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]spike protein S1 subunit retains some of its harmful properties even after post-proteasome filtering in every mrna vaxxx. this data is public domain btw. depending on the tissue and stress response, the damage can range from minimal to outright lethal[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my parents forced me to either get the injection or get kicked out of the house. they even forced me to get the booster even though the second dose gave me permanent damage [/UWSL]

[UWSL]i just don't care anymore[/UWSL]

i literally got myocarditis symptoms after the second injection
also very weird how my schizophrenia manifested only 3 days after the first injection

[UWSL]totally a coincidence [/UWSL]
[UWSL]although my medical situation has improved, it probably cut off like 10 years from my total lifespan. Still taking my cardiac pills + antipsychotic to this day.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]spike protein S1 subunit retains some of its harmful properties even after post-proteasome filtering in every mrna vaxxx. this data is public domain btw. depending on the tissue and stress response, the damage can range from minimal to outright lethal[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my parents forced me to either get the injection or get kicked out of the house. they even forced me to get the booster even though the second dose gave me permanent damage [/UWSL]

[UWSL]i just don't care anymore[/UWSL]
holy fuck i don't think you're trolling but i really feel for you, you should kill your parents (in minecraft)