Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids do not even want you to enjoy anything

Yup noticed this very early, women do not like Video Games at all. I mean i dont like em that much either but it was a nice cope in my teens and early adulthood.

Women entered the gaming space around the mid to early 2010s realizing that it shits money if you are streaming it. Especially as a women.

Only in Chads, bro, women don't even care about your existence if you're sub-5

Don't engage with religious retards, man.
For example, by their logic, if starving African kids express envy, they are committing a sin. You can live a long age despite malnourishment. Religious people are literally foid-worshippers. That's why they change their tone when it comes to sexual morality. They recognize foids' power lies in sex and that's why they actively try to curb men's advantage in nature keeping foids' intact.
I understand both perspectives:

I would not want to share some supposed afterlife-heaven with foids either. Contrary to the popular beliefs of us disgruntled men, I don't think foids are sent to hell, in which case, I'd rather be sent to hell even if I were deemed not for it. If our overlord has foids as it's favorite child in this life, why would it change in the afterlife?
In the muslim Hell is filled with the screams of ungrateful whores.