Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Tehee you never go for the fat ugly chicks, only stacies"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
It legitimately triggers me when these retards just assume you go for chicks wayy outta your league and pretend that average to below average foids don't have crazy standards (especially with this body positivity shit). And why do they have to be fat?(landwhales to be exact) There's plenty of skinny ugly girls out there as well.

It legitimately triggers me when these retards just assume you go for chicks wayy outta your league and pretend that average to below average foids don't have crazy standards (especially with this body positivity shit). And why do they have to be fat?(landwhales to be exact) There's plenty of skinny ugly girls out there as well.
they just prove the blackpill even more what does it matter if we go for above average foids(assuming we do)? wouldnt they date us if they liked our personallity? the whole out of your league just proves that looks matter

Chad doesn't have to settle so I shouldn't either ngl.

"Incels only want stacy" that is a funny one. I mean,even ugly girls reject us. Why we only want stacy if even an ugly girl reject us??.

"Incels only want stacy" that is a funny one. I mean,even ugly girls reject us. Why we only want stacy if even an ugly girl reject us??.
That's where their retard logic hits a wall. Then they start sperging.

they just don't want to admit we're right

They HAVE to believe that, otherwise they'd be forced to admit something is very wrong with the current dating game, and that would put female privilege at risk. Most of women's "misunderstanding" of incels is willful and deliberate. Do not fall for their facade of ignorance. They know exactly what they're doing.

they just prove the blackpill even more what does it matter if we go for above average foids(assuming we do)? wouldnt they date us if they liked our personallity? the whole out of your league just proves that looks matter

of course looks matter but also looks dont matter, just get a personality

teehee

says the foid as she fucks a chad 7 SMV points higher than her
They are projecting their own behavior on us when talking and trying to shame us while at same time high iq cels can see through their deceptions.

What they don't understand is that even a hideous 1/10 deformed landwhale foid has unlimited options.

every femoid that ive messaged online have all been chubby ( my preference tbh) and they either didnt respond or responded for a while then ghosted me ( they were bored, waiting for chad to come along)

That argument is not valid anymore,even fatasses get matches on Tinder nowadays,make the experiment.

I have been rejected by ugly foids too. it is never began for us..

The joke is on them as much as it is on us. They truly believe that because chad will fuck them, he will settle down with them. Then they raise his children as single mothers, and ask where all the good guys have gone.

I am entitled to a non-fat foid because Im fit and work out. All of this effort to maybe land a "chubby" girl is retarded

I'm not attracted to landwhales so I'm not going to pursue them. Simple, no?

As I said in a previous post, the only women we might have a genuine chance with are blind.
But at this point it isn’t really love if you deliberately seek blind girls.
And they’d probably still complain about other aspect of our physic.

I just want a hug

It’s because they don’t take consideration of our arguments. In reddit there are r/neckbeards and r/niceguys. When the term incel was introduced to reddit they assume we are just neckbeards who never go outside and send threatening text messages to women.
As I said in a previous post, the only women we might have a genuine chance with are blind.
But at this point it isn’t really love if you deliberately seek blind girls.
And they’d probably still complain about other aspect of our physic.

I just want a hug
Shut up mysogynist

It legitimately triggers me when these retards just assume you go for chicks wayy outta your league and pretend that average to below average foids don't have crazy standards

Women all have the same high standards in men, regardless of how horrible they themselves look.

I wouldn't settle for unattractive girl but even those don't want me, I got zero tinder matches even by sweeping everyone

I find that the fatness of a girl does not correlate very much with how nice/approachable she is. A much more important factor I find, believe it or not, is breast size. Women with large breasts, whether their face is ugly or attractive, are usually absolute cunts to incels. Women with very small breasts, whether they have ugly or attractive faces, are usually more approachable for incels.

I find that the fatness of a girl does not correlate very much with how nice/approachable she is. A much more important factor I find, believe it or not, is breast size. Women with large breasts, whether their face is ugly or attractive, are usually absolute cunts to incels. Women with very small breasts, whether they have ugly or attractive faces, are usually more approachable for incels.
Tbh :chad:
Most foids would rather hide than face me tbh.