Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teeth removal

CrossesArk

CrossesArk

Greycel
I just got my top and bottom PRE molars removed (the ones right next to your fangs) 4 teeth total [top and bottom.]Does my tooth removal=recessed jaw+receeding mandible? I think it might be over for me personally after this

I just got my top and bottom PRE molars removed (the ones right next to your fangs) 4 teeth total top and bottom. Does my tooth removal=recessed jaw+receeding mandible? I think it might be over for me personally after this
Oh yeah, I forgot that big dental deforms bone structure by removing your wisdom teeth... then they gaslight you with "Oh, your face doesn't change!" BS it does.

Oh yeah, I forgot that big dental deforms bone structure by removing your wisdom teeth... then they gaslight you with "Oh, your face doesn't change!" BS it does.
My face didn't change much after I got my bicuspids taken out for my braces. But tbf I looked kiddie as fuck back then and my face changed to final form when I turned 18.