Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Teeth fucked beyond repair. Jaw surgery not an option.

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
peak depression. All my teeth are loose, likely because of being a genetic failure with a connective tissue disorder. I'm stuck with this weak jaw and overbite for the rest of my days. Born at the right time, but not lucky enough to be able to take advantage. Fuck this gay earth

You sure it's genetics and not just some deficiency?

May Allah not give any dental problems to even my worst enemys

Damn brutal. I managed to dodge the jawpill by having a device for a little over a year that forced my jaw to grow out 15 or so mm. Has to be done when you're still growing though

Damn brutal. I managed to dodge the jawpill by having a device for a little over a year that forced my jaw to grow out 15 or so mm. Has to be done when you're still growing though
Lucky. I'm a povertycel myself. Parents had no money. Not that they'd have gotten me one anyway. I can get a jaw implant, but it'll look bad. It's pure subfield. Jaw surgery could quite literally get me a gf but it's not an option. There is no god

Teethpill is brutal. When you talk to people you look at their eye area and mouth. Seriously if your parents didn't fix your goddamned teeth when you were young they didn't love you!

when you say its not an option wdym, like it can't be done or you cant afford it.

when you say its not an option wdym, like it can't be done or you cant afford it.
Can't be done. It MIGHT be an option with bone grafts and splints, but probably not. My teeth are also in bad shape because of blood flow problems I used to have. I'm missing one and 2 others are only half there. I've always brushed them but they just rotted

Full jaw implants are very expensive you will have to wear dentures soon like some oldcel :feelsrope:

Lucky. I'm a povertycel myself. Parents had no money. Not that they'd have gotten me one anyway. I can get a jaw implant, but it'll look bad. It's pure subfield. Jaw surgery could quite literally get me a gf but it's not an option. There is no god

Yeah luckily my parents both government jobmaxxed and it was almost entirely covered. I had tens of thousands of dollars in dental work over the ages 10-14 to fix those genetic subhuman traits. It pains me to hear cels be destroyed by a lack of literally millimeters of bone. The device hurts like hell and is awkward as fuck for over a year. Imagine having bicycle shocks in your mouth 24/7. No one can see it from the outside though and it beats the hell out of jaw breaking.

Moneymaxxing is the only thing that can truly ameliorate the incel condition.