Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teeth are absolutely crucial

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
This is something I think is very overlooked in the incel community
teethcel.PNG

most of you didn't even notice the missing eyebrow until reading this, teeth are super underrated. Brush your fucking teeth and go to a dentist, it is a brutal face killer

Attachments

• teethcel.PNG
    teethcel.PNG
    80.4 KB · Views: 144
Im not motivated to quit smoking.

Chad can have the most yellowish and crooked teeth in the world but he'll still get tons of pussy.Jawline matters more than teeth

Just don't smile theory

My teeth are messed up and two top tier orthodontists have told me they are pretty much unfixable.

I used to be depressed over this but then it occurred to me that foids ignore me even if before they see my teeth so who the fuck cares.

Instead of fixing my crooked teeth as a kid (which they completely could they had rhe money) my parents would just make fun of my ogre teeth.

My parents didn't care about giving me good habits and now I have a shitton of deep fillings + thin enamel from when I was a kid and didn't brush my teeth. Plus mouth breather face from bad tongue/swallowing posture, and not being breastfed. If palate expander doesn't work I'm just going to spare myself the misery and get acid faced for sympathy and neeetbux.

No wonder, they used to check a slaves teeth while auctioning them in the market.

top set are straight and that's what you see if you open your mouth slightly

There are grades regarding how crucial on element is or isn't to your smv. While I agree that teeth are important, I don't believe they're among the top 10 MOST important elements to success. For example, if you are sub 5'8, it really doesn't matter what your teeth look like, for you it never began.

There are grades regarding how crucial on element is or isn't to your smv. While I agree that teeth are important, I don't believe they're among the top 10 MOST important elements to success. For example, if you are sub 5'8, it really doesn't matter what your teeth look like, for you it never began.

When in highscool a couple of freshman Stacies were talking about the guys in the senior year. One of them liked a "ugly" ethnik guy, and loved to brag about it just to piss on the group consensus (which worshiped Chads, ofc). She always said that he had a the most gorgeous smile, even though the guy was otherwise incel tier if you would put him next to white Chadlites.

Last edited:
When in highscool a couple of freshman Stacies were talking about the guys in the senior year. One of them liked a "ugly" ethnik guy, and loved to brag about it just to piss on the group consensus (which worshiped Chads, ofc). She always said that he has a gorgeous smile, despite being incel tier if you putted him next to white Chadlites.
I imagine there is a lot at work there. The most important question is did she have an INSTINCTIVE SEXUAL attraction to the guy, otherwise everything else is controllable.

I imagine there is a lot at work there. The most important question is did she have an INSTINCTIVE SEXUAL attraction to the guy, otherwise everything else is controllable.

Considering sexual intimacy involves kissing and sucking, it wouldn't be all that surprising if very aesthetic teeth alone could trigger sexual arousal.

Last edited:
Im not motivated to quit smoking.
I've been smoking heavily for almost 10 years and I hardly ever brush my teeth nowadsys. Teeth are still white. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying teeth are strong. The don't yellow or fall out very easily unless you're diet is complete crap. That's probably what the guy in the pictures problem is, he probably subsisted on a nutrient deficient 3rd world diet for a long time.

I have a gap in my teeth, I noticed a lot of black people have gaps in their teeth, is it a genetic thing? I'm not gonna bother getting them fixed because I'm poor and don't want to go through the hassle of braces and a retainer at 23.

my parents never taught me good hygiene as a kid and I had to fix everything when I was older

i have bad teeth to be honest, hoping to fix it in two years i think

why does that guy have a wife and kid then?

you should keep your teeth clean and white and pain-free, that's what matters most, anything else is autism and not realising most women judge you just as harshly with your mouth closed

imagine spending huge amounts at jew dentists letting them convince you going through X amount of interventions will make you a social sensation

you should keep your teeth clean and white and pain-free, that's what matters most, anything else is autism and not realising most women judge you just as harshly with your mouth closed

imagine spending huge amounts at jew dentists letting them convince you going through X amount of interventions will make you a social sensation

If you're otherwise ugly, a wide palate full of white straight teeth will halo you immensely. It screams 'good genes'.

Straight and yellow teeth > white and crooked af teeth

I had a lot of bad experiences with dentists now I’m scared of doing any dental work. I’m considering taking tons of valium before going but I don’t have anyone to go with me and drive me home.

Straight and yellow teeth > white and crooked af teeth
in Balkan areas you get laid with rotten teeth provided you have a nice face and are dominant, chadlites just keep their mouths closed for photos
you also die from tooth infections in your 40s, which is what my advice is mostly aimed at

Losing teeth results in your jaw literally losing bone density and collapsing. It’s why old people have that characteristic shrunken mouth look - because they have dentures, and the lack of tooth anchor in the gum has caused the jaw to lose bone density.

I haven't brushed my teeth since 2014 and have not seen any difference to my SMV since then, this thread is bullshit

imagine being an incel dentist with crooked teeth, you treat foids and soylents daily but never yourself because you know it's over..

I just had my braces removed and my teeth still looks subhuman. This completely destroyed my will to looksmax

I hope i will keep them till death.
Juat realized their importance.

I hope i will keep them till death.
Juat realized their importance.
it's health, plain and simple

having dental problems is associated with an increased bacterial/viral load in your bloodstream, which is associated with illnesses like dementia, alzheimers, and other brain diseases, shit fucks you up

I haven't brushed my teeth since 2014
Been to a dentist during that time? I actually don't believe brushing does much either way, mostly it's your diet and oral microbiome which decides your dental fate. Would just be interesting to know if you suffered any enamel damage.

lmao,funny how i got a notifcation from a necro post about a topic related to teeth on the day i had a vivid nightmare and panic attack about worms falling out my teeth.That shit was so random too,my brain knew i had a fear of worm like creatures.I hadn't brushed in 3 days out of my depression and that shit put the fear of god in me.

I contact this man.

Sell him eyebrow.

Nice tooth! (gold)

Tell him call!

Good deals!