Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Teeth (2007) - a movie about a woman who develops "vagina dentata"

You've heard of "Dermatitis Neglecta"?

Dermatitis neglecta is a condition that results from inadequate frictional cleansing leading to accumulation of corneocytes, sebum and sweat ultimately resulting in hyper-pigmented patch or verrucous plaque. Recognizing this condition avoids unnecessary, aggressive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Here we report three cases of dermatitis neglecta in whom the dermatitis developed as a result of intentional neglect of personal hygiene.

I want to kick her fucking teeth out
- in dentistry 101

would fuck - in ass

One of the worst films I've ever seen. I vividly remember watching it and the movie taking a massive nose dive when she bites off the first guy's dick. After that it was a lost cause.

One of the worst films I've ever seen. I vividly remember watching it and the movie taking a massive nose dive when she bites off the first guy's dick. After that it was a lost cause.
Yeah I kinda just skimmed through it. I'm amazed this movie got made.