Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teens are not whores.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
Anime overdose, no anime.

OP is the funniest guy on the forum ngl

in my head all the time mate, illusionmaxxing all the way

if she is a kitsune it's only better

nigga, she's 2D

Checkmate.

This is your brain on anime.

Somewhere out in the world there is a pure, smart, khhv girl who needs your protection, sympathy, and mentorship. Waifu may require you to stand up to those who would bully or harm her. Waifu may need you to comfort her when her pet has died. Waifu may need the advice and guidance of an older individual such as yourself when life and school seem overwhelming. Waifu needs you like you need her. Take the teen love pill. Take the innocence and true love pill.

@Edmund_Kemper
@Mainländer
@Tenshi
F01EC7CC D8E0 4580 814E A591C3D761D4

LMAO, this guy is living in a fantasy. So let's say this is really true there will probably be 30 other guys trying to compete with you and since you post here I'm gonna assume your a truecell the fact that a girl is gonna choose a subhuman like us is fucking impossible and just unrealistic.
Anime overdose, no anime.
This is your brain on anime.

Gayest thread of all time. Unironically kys OP

Yea, I think that story about the 14 year old putting the baby in the fridge sure changes my mind. Rage inducing thread from a "blackpilled" user.

Fuckennormalshits

I made a post (that got taken down) where I chadfished JB foids off of snapchat, all were eager to lose their virginity to a stranger. Just took a picture and a few texts and they already made arrangements.

Yea, I think that story about the 14 year old putting the baby in the fridge sure changes my mind. Rage inducing thread from a "blackpilled" user.

View attachment 364590
False. Pure 14-year-old waifu will raise baby brother or sister after her parents died. She also knows how to hold the baby properly (must support the head) because she wants to be a mother one day.