Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teens are not whores.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Somewhere out in the world there is a pure, smart, khhv girl who needs your protection, sympathy, and mentorship. Waifu may require you to stand up to those who would bully or harm her. Waifu may need you to comfort her when her pet has died. Waifu may need the advice and guidance of an older individual such as yourself when life and school seem overwhelming. Waifu needs you like you need her. Take the teen love pill. Take the innocence and true love pill.

@Edmund_Kemper
@Mainländer
@Tenshi

Major cope

Yes but they are chad only, don't think you have the chance, inkwell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH I'M DYING. "teenlovepill"
HAHAHAHAHA

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The innocent teen will fuck Chad at the first opportunity.:lul::lul::lul:

Major cope

Last edited:
im to assume this is a joke

Cope, retard level of cope.
Too late for me to get the teenlove pill anyway.

And even if something like that existed, why haven't you done it yourself?

They exist. Only in hentai games.

what ever always you to cope my guy.

"Oh hi special friend. I am glad you are here. I...have something to ask you. It's dark and my lab class is in the other building past the big parking lot. Can you walk there with me? It would make me feel better. Thank you so much. I...know that we care...about each other. (starts to blush). Oh! Thank you for holding the (exit) door for me!" (walk together and the background music goes to strings.)

I do not or rather can not believe this.

This is load of bollocks.

Yes but they are chad only, don't think you have the chance, inkwell.

It's not even Chad only it doesn't exist at all.

Women and especially young girls are incredibly narcissistic and self centered, as fucking if in this day and age of degenerative social clout will any girl settle for this teen love bullshit.

"Oh hi special friend. I am glad you are here. I...have something to ask you. It's dark and my lab class is in the other building past the big parking lot. Can you walk there with me? It would make me feel better. Thank you so much. I...know that we care...about each other. (starts to blush). Oh! Thank you for holding the (exit) door for me!" (walk together and the background music goes to strings.)
This is my dream.

cooooooooooooooooooope

Tenor

Ezgif 4 da423ca5eb5d

man you are such a retarded cuck its unbelivable, literally simping for your oneitis and now this... a new low for you. Why are u so cucked...

We've reached levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible

What are you gonna say next? Personality matters and the funny guy gets the girl?
GTFO bluepilled retard. Stop giving people false fucking hope, it only pisses me off more.

It's too brootal, women are hypocrite and weird creatures, the same waifu you've written about must be getting wet and cumming at the idea of few chads raping her, get over this precious, my innocent love, it doesn't exist in real life just like a mommy gf.

LMAO, this guy is living in a fantasy. So let's say this is really true there will probably be 30 other guys trying to compete with you and since you post here I'm gonna assume your a truecell the fact that a girl is gonna choose a subhuman like us is fucking impossible and just unrealistic.

What are you gonna say next? Personality matters and the funny guy gets the girl?
GTFO bluepilled retard. Stop giving people false fucking hope, it only pisses me off more.

She is locked up in a dungeon and if you don't hurry goblins gonna defile her. Godspeed.

Made me laugh OP, these other guys can't take jokes :feelsgah:

Wish I could delusionmaxx like this tbh

This fantasy is too deluded, I mean there are dozens of men above us looking for a needle in the haystack disappointed, but I also see not whores, when I see teen girls and aren't surprised when I see a more faithful, less hypergamous girl out there, because that every women is a Chad cumrag at 17 is the other extreme. The last time I was in supermarket every, even nearcel-tier, normie had a gf.

I think you’re watching too much anime.