Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teencels are NOT fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
People seriously need to stop saying teencels aren't real incels because they might ascend in the future.
If women do not like you in your late teens (16 - 19), they will not like you in your 20s. You'll only ever "ascend" as a betabuxx. Your teenage years are supposed to be the best years of your life. You don't have to worry about anything besides school, you're the horniest you'll ever be and it just so happens that women are in their physical peak. Being aware of this and knowing that you're missing out on your best years is absolutely brutal. Especially now since social media is a thing and you can constantly see the cool house parties people from your school go to, the prime females that the Chads are fucking etc. You can wake up as Chad in your mid 20s but no amount of 25 year old grandmothers will make up for missing out on your teenage years.

At least oldcels have already wasted their lives so they can live in peace, knowing that they can't turn back the clock so they can focus on other copes besides women. Teencels wake up everyday knowing that their prime time on this planet is being wasted and there's nothing they can do because they were born with subhuman genes.

Obviously not all people lose their virginity when they're teenagers but if you don't have any female friends, don't get invited to parties and you haven't had your first kiss by the age of 14 it's safe to assume you're an incel.

Last edited:
Completely true, if you're ugly then you're ugly, your age won't somehow get you laid, and some of the people who say that wouldn't survive a week in high school.

some change development unless you are under 5ft5 by 16

18 year old Teencel and HScel here, we exist but people too stubborn to realize it. Right now I see myself ascending but I don't see it happening anytime sooner.

How old are you, OP? I'm a youngcel but I have to say that a lot of youngcels are fakecels or are of little benefit to the community. All incels were teenagers, but not all teenagers are incel. It's important not to disregard youngcels' points, as we have all been there before. However, we shouldn't be encouraging them (us I guess) as it's really not healthy, and makes it easy for the teencels who are 5/10 and 5'10 or whatever with friends but no gf and "only one kiss" to identify as an incel because then they don't have to put in work.

If you are not (more or less) guaranteed to be incel for the rest of your life, try to capitalise on that chance even if it means settling for below your looksmatch (assuming this person is 4.5/10 or so) and dealing with a bitch. If you don't like that, go to MGTOW. It's not nice seeing youngcels with potential wasting it because they're not invited to Stacy's party, and so align themselves falsely with an "alt right" "white supremacist" group they saw on social media, because they have a zoomer fascist brain and want to be edgy.

Btw typing in youngcels autocorrects to 'young girls' :ha..feels: jbcels.is

Its not even that teens cant incel its they havent waited enough time to be sure theyre not just an awkward teen.

I know a few 16-19 truecels. But thats because you can tell just looking at them.

Lots of teencels with normie tier looks could still ascend tho

Yeah I see more subhumans who are 25+ who steal agematch/looksmatches from youngcels, so i'll never believe youngcels are fake.

I agree. I do think teencels have better odds of ascending than the rest of us but to say all teencels are fakecels is bluepilled and retarded.

Completely true, if you're ugly then you're ugly, your age won't somehow get you laid, and some of the people who say that wouldn't survive a week in high school.

I knew I was incel when I was a teen.. we didn't use that word. But I knew, I was ugly effeminate and had horrible acne..of course I knew

BUT teens shouldn't give up hope they can grow out of it and now is the time to grind and really try to succeed. There will be plenty of time to ldar in the future...

How old are you, OP? I'm a youngcel but I have to say that a lot of youngcels are fakecels or are of little benefit to the community. All incels were teenagers, but not all teenagers are incel. It's important not to disregard youngcels' points, as we have all been there before. However, we shouldn't be encouraging them (us I guess) as it's really not healthy, and makes it easy for the teencels who are 5/10 and 5'10 or whatever with friends but no gf and "only one kiss" to identify as an incel because then they don't have to put in work.

If you are not (more or less) guaranteed to be incel for the rest of your life, try to capitalise on that chance even if it means settling for below your looksmatch (assuming this person is 4.5/10 or so) and dealing with a bitch. If you don't like that, go to MGTOW. It's not nice seeing youngcels with potential wasting it because they're not invited to Stacy's party, and so align themselves falsely with an "alt right" "white supremacist" group they saw on social media, because they have a zoomer fascist brain and want to be edgy.

Btw typing in youngcels autocorrects to 'young girls' :ha..feels: jbcels.is

It's up to an individual to decide whether or not they're a truecel and what their chances of ascending are. If a teenager wants to waste his looks on here when he could be slaying 3/10 pussy then that's his problem. Truecel teens should be allowed to LDAR with us.
Too high inhib to post my age btw :feelsrope:

Problem with teencels is that most of them are edgy fucks and probably going through a emo-like phase - "No one understands me, because Iam the scary badass inzeeeel".
I fully understand that there indeed are teenagers that already understand that its over for them, but I will be skeptical whenever someone reveals himself as teen.
Tsukihi1

Youngcels should be shielded from their subhumanity until they graduate college and find a job, you can't studycel when you know it's over

I don't agree with you. 14 is too low.
normies are making out in middle school. I guess it's not super weird by 14 now that I think about it, but I remember people in my school constantly made fun of my truecel friend when they found out he still hadn't kissed a girl by the time he turned 15.

normies are making out in middle school. I guess it's not super weird by 14 now that I think about it, but I remember people in my school constantly made fun of my truecel friend when they found out he still hadn't kissed a girl by the time he turned 15.
I've seen a lot of this in this forum but i never exprienced something like this when i was 14.(I mean, my classmates and other people in my school were pretty normal.)

When foids are preggo at twelve in NA schools this is beyond true.

anyone 18 and over and ugly its over

People seriously need to stop saying teencels aren't real incels because they might ascend in the future.
If women do not like you in your late teens (16 - 19), they will not like you in your 20s. You'll only ever "ascend" as a betabuxx. Your teenage years are supposed to be the best years of your life. You don't have to worry about anything besides school, you're the horniest you'll ever be and it just so happens that women are in their physical peak. Being aware of this and knowing that you're missing out on your best years is absolutely brutal. Especially now since social media is a thing and you can constantly see the cool house parties people from your school go to, the prime females that the Chads are fucking etc. You can wake up as Chad in your mid 20s but no amount of 25 year old grandmothers will make up for missing out on your teenage years.

At least oldcels have already wasted their lives so they can live in peace, knowing that they can't turn back the clock so they can focus on other copes besides women. Teencels wake up everyday knowing that their prime time on this planet is being wasted and there's nothing they can do because they were born with subhuman genes.

Obviously not all people lose their virginity when they're teenagers but if you don't have any female friends, don't get invited to parties and you haven't had your first kiss by the age of 14 it's safe to assume you're an incel.
My country doesn't care about age of consent.
I know many guys in their early to mid twentyes fucking 12-16 year olds.One of them somehow got to court and I SHIT YOU NOT.This is,word for word how the conversation went.keep in mind im completely serious.
girl's mother - How could he have sex with my 11 year old daughter???He should be imprisoned for pedophilia!
judge - I mean to be fair,she looks pretty mature for an 11 year old.
As lawless as It is.I fucking love eastern europe.
I'm not saying that I'd do anything illegal ofcourse.

Last edited:

Nope. They are fakecels until 20 atleast.

My country doesn't care about age of consent.
I know many guys in their early to mid twentyes fucking 12-16 year olds.One of them somehow got to court and I SHIT YOU NOT.This is,word for word how the conversation went.keep in mind im completely serious.
girl's mother - How could he have sex with my 11 year old daughter???He should be imprisoned for pedophilia!
judge - I mean to be fair,she looks pretty mature for an 11 year old.
As lawless as It is.I fucking love eastern europe.
I'm not saying that I'd do anything illegal ofcourse.
Where are you from? EE was okish like 10years ago but now these retards are trying to copy west at everything

I knew I was incel since I was like 12 years old but there was no term or club I could join for it.

So you were a complete retard to not get laid when you were younger than 20?
I never said that. At 16 years old some boys may not have finished puberty. They may still grow taller, develop muscle, and grow more facial hair. I dint finish growing in height until I was a Junior in high school and I look so different between back then and now. Maybe some of you guys already finished puberty but we cannot be certain and therefore it is best for anyone under 20 to be considered as still developing.

>be incel in middle school

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash in high school

>be incel in high school

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash in college

>be incel in college

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash when you get that nice job with your degree

>be incel wagecucking at Target

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash in heaven

>be incel in hell

True. If you are sub 8 and socially isolated it's over for you no matter the age.

At least oldcels have already wasted their lives so they can live in peace, knowing that they can't turn back the clock so they can focus on other copes besides women.
Nicolas cage

If women do not like you in your late teens (16 - 19), they will not like you in your 20s.
That is true, but you first have to live through your teens to be sure that women actually didn't like you. You can't just base your assumption that you can't get girls on the fact that no girl liked you in elementary school. You first have to gather empirical data over a prolonged time period before you can make based assumptions about whether or not you're truely an incel. That's the problem I have with youngcels. Statistics say that the average age of virginity loss is 17yo. 17yo AVERAGE. You know what average means? It means that there are plenty of people who lose their virginity at 17-20 and so there is still a statistical chance for any youngcel to ascend.

Your teenage years are supposed to be the best years of your life. You don't have to worry about anything besides school, you're the horniest you'll ever be
I'm 28 and hornier than ever before. You don't get less horny as you're aging. The longer you're without a pussy, the hornier you get. I hear the same from fellow incels of older age, so I consider this a fact.

Being aware of this and knowing that you're missing out on your best years is absolutely brutal.
Exactly. That's why you shouldn't be wasting time on incels.is but rather do everything possible to maybe somehow get laid while you're still young. If you're youngcel and wasting your best years posting on incels.is instead of trying to get laid, you're a retard and not involuntary celibate.

This is so low iq, only a youngcel can come up with this shit. Oldcels, just like you, can't think about anything else than pussy. Just because you're old doesn't make your craving for prime pussy go away. Oldcels don't life in peace LMAO, they live in agony because they can't stop thinking about how much they crave a pussy and how much of a failure they are. The fact that we can't turn back time doesn't ease our suffering and it doesn't let us cope better ... it makes it even worse. That's also why youngcels trigger me ... we can't turn back time, so you fucking youngcel get the fuck off this forum and better try your freaking best as long as you still can. Try as much as you can in your teens and come here when you're 20yo and failed.

No.

Its not even that teens cant incel its they havent waited enough time to be sure theyre not just an awkward teen.

Lots of teencels with normie tier looks could still ascend tho
This.

BUT teens shouldn't give up hope they can grow out of it and now is the time to grind and really try to succeed. There will be plenty of time to ldar in the future...
This. If you're teen, stop wasting time on incels.is and get out and try your fucking best. If you can't get laid until 20yo, you can post here for the rest of your life.

And how do you know that you're ugly? Because you keep telling yourself that or because some mean guy in kindergarten told you so? You haven't even finished puberty, so your bonestructure, voice, frame is still going to change.
Oh and btw: Stop writing this "they wouldn't survive a week in highschool" garbage ... are you braindamaged? Maybe it's news to you but: Everybody fucking attended highschool, you ain't special, kid.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the teencels for stating their age so I can ignore them. It's not that you can't be ugly or painfully average at that age, it's that, at that age, you probably haven't exhausted all avenues. Hell, most of you haven't spoken to a woman before yet and have crippling anxiety.

While many HScels are upset at not getting approached in the cafeteria, we older incels are exhausting options like invasive surgeries, flying to foreign countries, LL surgery, etc because we've tried everything else.

Anyway, like I said before. If you want to waste your youth here, then go ahead. NOTE: If you are undeniably hideous and young then that is different. It's just that most of the teencels here tend to be:

- normie-looking
- friendless/autistic
- expect girls to approach them

as a teencel you have chance to improve your looks because youre still growing up

Where are you from? EE was okish like 10years ago but now these retards are trying to copy west at everything
''Trying'' It's all a facade,we have neither the resourses nor the patience for shit like political correctness or inforcing most laws.
Basically,do what ever you want,just don't fuck with the mafia.
I almolst got my knees broken because I served some guy a coffie with two bags of sugar instead of three.
The police don't care and also road laws and the cyberpolice aren't a thing.

Last edited:
It's that they haven't suffered enough.

>be incel in middle school

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash in high school

>be incel in high school

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash in college

>be incel in college

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash when you get that nice job with your degree

>be incel wagecucking at Target

hehe it's okay bro you'll smash in heaven

>be incel in hell
For an incel, earth is pretty close to hell.

most kids dont lose their virginity or even get a kiss in high school, its pretty normal

most kids dont lose their virginity or even get a kiss in high school, its pretty normal

were you raised by monks? You should have your first kiss in your very early teens.