Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teencels are NOT fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
People seriously need to stop saying teencels aren't real incels because they might ascend in the future.
If women do not like you in your late teens (16 - 19), they will not like you in your 20s. You'll only ever "ascend" as a betabuxx. Your teenage years are supposed to be the best years of your life. You don't have to worry about anything besides school, you're the horniest you'll ever be and it just so happens that women are in their physical peak. Being aware of this and knowing that you're missing out on your best years is absolutely brutal. Especially now since social media is a thing and you can constantly see the cool house parties people from your school go to, the prime females that the Chads are fucking etc. You can wake up as Chad in your mid 20s but no amount of 25 year old grandmothers will make up for missing out on your teenage years.

At least oldcels have already wasted their lives so they can live in peace, knowing that they can't turn back the clock so they can focus on other copes besides women. Teencels wake up everyday knowing that their prime time on this planet is being wasted and there's nothing they can do because they were born with subhuman genes.

Obviously not all people lose their virginity when they're teenagers but if you don't have any female friends, don't get invited to parties and you haven't had your first kiss by the age of 14 it's safe to assume you're an incel.
If you wake up as Chad in your mid 20's, it's still not too late to fuck jailbaits. The only thing is that you'll have to go out of your way to find them. They're not as readily accesible like in high school
My country doesn't care about age of consent.
I know many guys in their early to mid twentyes fucking 12-16 year olds.One of them somehow got to court and I SHIT YOU NOT.This is,word for word how the conversation went.keep in mind im completely serious.
girl's mother - How could he have sex with my 11 year old daughter???He should be imprisoned for pedophilia!
judge - I mean to be fair,she looks pretty mature for an 11 year old.
As lawless as It is.I fucking love eastern europe.
I'm not saying that I'd do anything illegal ofcourse.
Thanks to all the teencels for stating their age so I can ignore them. It's not that you can't be ugly or painfully average at that age, it's that, at that age, you probably haven't exhausted all avenues. Hell, most of you haven't spoken to a woman before yet and have crippling anxiety.

While many HScels are upset at not getting approached in the cafeteria, we older incels are exhausting options like invasive surgeries, flying to foreign countries, LL surgery, etc because we've tried everything else.

Anyway, like I said before. If you want to waste your youth here, then go ahead. NOTE: If you are undeniably hideous and young then that is different. It's just that most of the teencels here tend to be:

- normie-looking
- friendless/autistic
- expect girls to approach them
Autism is enough on it's own to make you incel.

Last edited:
Looking at comments so far from this thread and others there are three things people get hostile on:

Racepill
Heightpill
Teenpill