Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teencel trait: stalking your oneitis’ vsco or Instagram

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Title... the amount of times I’ve done this is crazy lol

browsing social media in general is fucking suifuel, seeing people you know having social interactions with others is so fucking horrible for non-NTcels

NTcels won’t be able to relate

I felt like stalking a Black Girl, and I'm not a teenager.
I felt like a MIGHT have had a chance with her, if I was able make contact with her, but only G-d knows if it would've worked.
If it did, I wouldn't be here. I'd be bragging to Kingdom Come.

Last edited:
All my classmates have Chads in their photos so I stopped doing that

I'm still occasionally looking at my former oneitises instagram profile.

JFL I remember i used to do that, these were the days that indicated I will become an incel today.

I used to stalk all my female classmate in high school, plus the extremely hot redhead milf teacher I had in middle school.

JFL I remember i used to do that, these were the days that indicated I will become an incel today.

You never become an incel unless you’re in a freak accident. You were always incel, but uneducated to the blackpill.

It's much easier than irl stalking that's is for sure!

I used to do this ngl

I do this. I cum when I do

Any girl with a vsco is a massive whore

looking at my oneitis' Instagram depresses me

For me, that would be pure masochism.

Having a oneitis as a non-chad is ALWAYS cucked. No matter how old you are.

I never did that tbh

Fakecel if you didn’t fap to their pictures

No oneitis to speak of.

I never understood this. If I had a crush on a girl I'd make sure to block out anything from her social media or personal life, since seeing where she goes and what she does with other guys would be demoralizing.

I don't have an oneitis but I do stalk many females in my area online.

I'm still occasionally looking at my former oneitises instagram profile.
I used to do it but she's a boring bitch tbh. Nothing worth seeing, ever.

You should keep pictures just so have the ability to splice her into deep fakes and VR. I have full body pics of foids I've known over the years for this exact reason.

I love when chicks I know post...suggestive pics

Teencel trait: being a little shithead who rubs their youth in oldcel's faces

Teencel trait: being a little shithead who rubs their youth in oldcel's faces

U experienced ur youth and there’s no going back, im living through it and know that I can do nothing to Change my fate

I’ve gone to the extent of cropping them out, JFL.

Same, I had a massive folder but I deleted it all because I was about to kill myself over that shit, potent suifuel. I deleted instagram then. I can't stand looking at foids that I will never touch and they'll never love me.

I did that and still do sometimes but I don't consider that as "stalking". I mean isn't that the prupose of a profile with hundreds of pictures uploaded? As long as you don't save them and get obsessed with them...

Did this tbh. Good JBfuel

I used to do that tbh i got depressed af when i saw her with a chadlite. Rn i don't give a shit anymore i only follow instagram whores to jerk off