Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teenagers, children and woman will soon be mobilised in Ukraine's "long war to the end".

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-

Teenagers, children and woman will soon be mobilized in Ukraine's "long war to the end".

The shocking announcement was made by Ukrainian political scientist Datsyuk who is a close associate of Ukrainian Presidential Advisor Arestovich

PEAK CLOWN WORLD! :lul::lul::lul: :society::society::society: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@PersonalityChad @TBIcel

Hope women are mobilized dumb thots deserve to be blown up by artillery or run over by a tank.

I hate the war. It‘s about Caucasians killing Caucasians and Jews getting rich.

ukraine should just surrender already to minimize the damage and the souls lost

just give the country to putin, it's his proprety

Based. I'm glad Russia is winning. This news makes me very happy.

"BUT BUT MUH SLAVO UKRAINE IS WINNING! RUSSIA WILL LOSE!:soy::soy::soy:"

Yay! More war, more drama and more anxiety. :feelsbadman:

The more unstable the world as a whole becomes, so does my mental health.

Civilizations move in cycles between periods of growth, stability, and wealth and ones of turmoil, war, and destruction. The post-WW2 decades were ones of peace and wealth creation, but too much of that utopia has led to decadence and weakness, which is why we are seeing rise of instability, chaos and destruction.

Civilizations move in cycles between periods of growth, stability, and wealth and ones of turmoil, war, and destruction.
Pretty sure I’ve read that somewhere else too and you’re being on point here.

which is why we are seeing rise of instability, chaos and destruction.
The next big one will be different though. :feelsohgod:

Maybe they could use foids as human shields to protect valuable equipment. Or maybe send wave after wave of females to attack enemy positions, draw their fire, and exhaust the enemy's ammo before the real soldiers attack. I've seen how they put explosive armor packs onto tanks to disrupt anti-armor tank shells - maybe strapping foids to the tanks would be a cheaper option. And of course the foids can always be used to clean shit up, polish the toilets, make food, in a addition to their normally expected duties of giving blowjobs and other sex acts.

'Wagner' wasn't even that important.
If I'm not mistaken, Russians captured majority of cities without Wagner's help.
Wagner made it to the outskirts of Moscow without any help.

Hope women are mobilized dumb thots deserve to be blown up by artillery or run over by a tank.

Let's hope so, starting with all Feminists and those daughters that twerked and farted on their father's grave.

I 100% support foids going into war and getting their empty heads blown off

Same for hundreds of millions of people. The news is designed to instill a perpetual state of panic to make it addictive. Stop watching it. It's that simple. Start NoNews.

It's to be expected. Russia is simply much larger. You can kill many of them but they'll overrun you with numbers.

You can send Ukraine many modern equipments, but eventually the manpower will run out.

Cannot wait for WW3.. Chads, Normies and Foids getting obliterated by bombing runs.. and rampant mental illness that'll give them a taste of what it means to be me.

View attachment 872213

Teenagers, children and woman will soon be mobilized in Ukraine's "long war to the end".

The shocking announcement was made by Ukrainian political scientist Datsyuk who is a close associate of Ukrainian Presidential Advisor Arestovich

PEAK CLOWN WORLD! :lul::lul::lul: :society::society::society: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@PersonalityChad @TBIcel
I'll translate it from Ukrainian to english: "Let's send 13 year old meatshields to take the blunt of MLRS strikes until the Russians run out of ammo."

Last edited:
Don't tell me they sent their entire army into Ukraine and left their major cities undefended.
I suppose that no one thought about possibility of attacking Moscow from within.
Of course I don't know where Russian armed forces are, but, apart from Ukraine they obviously should be concentrated mostly in North-West Russia near NATO borders, in Caucasus, in Central Asia where Russia has military base and in Far East.

I suppose that no one thought about possibility of attacking Moscow from within.
Of course I don't know where Russian armed forces are, but, apart from Ukraine they obviously should be concentrated mostly in North-West Russia near NATO borders, in Caucasus, in Central Asia where Russia has military base and in Far East.
Since most of the MoD forces were in Ukraine, why did they let Prigozhin's army cross the border? Why is Prigozhin faster than Russia's rapid response units?

Since most of the MoD forces were in Ukraine, why did they let Prigozhin's army cross the border? Why is Prigozhin faster than Russia's rapid response units?
I don't know details.

ukraine should just surrender already to minimize the damage and the souls lost

just give the country to putin, it's his proprety
No all of Ukraine must be destroyed and genocided to protect democracy and stop le evil Putler :soy:

Just let Putin take over the country stupid hohols. It's not like your lives will change in any measurable way if your country has a Russian puppet government instead of an American one. You'll still be poor as dirt and ruled by Jews but at least you won't be dead and your women won't be in Western Europe getting bred by foreigners.