Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teenage love is very vital!

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-

If you didn't have such a love in your teenages, you are fucked up. The best thing in the life about relationships must be marrying your teenage love and living totally monogamous relationship. Chad can have this. He can find a girl from 13-14 y.o and grow up together and stay married till his death, if he wants.

My life is worthless, just like me.

If you didn't have such a love in your teenages, you are fucked up. The best thing in the life about relationships must be marrying your teenage love and living totally monogamous relationship. Chad can have this. He can find a girl from 13-14 y.o and grow up together and stay married till his death, if he wants.

Nah that's probably near impossible even for a Chad now.

Teen love is essential in avoiding serious mental illness.

Overrated. Like any drug, the you will come down. You're using borrowed time in the relationship; the breakup and your "first" will haunt you forever. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Overrated. Like any drug, the you will come down. You're using borrowed time in the relationship; the breakup and your "first" will haunt you forever. Enjoy it while it lasts.
I agree and don't really give a fuck since blackpilled

I am mentally not right because of this. I will always be broken and a little off.

Also i think i saw that movie. That jb roastie is his sister

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK WHY ME?!?!?!?!?! FUCK THIS GAY EARTH TBH. Srs tho I feel nothing looking at this, i'm so deeply fucked up that it seems alien to me.

Yup, this is what really broke me. Seeing all these girls in their true prime years having sex, and knowing it'll never be with me. What's the point of 40 yo betabuxx sex?

User was warned for this.
I agree and don't really give a fuck since blackpilled
What I say is true. I've experienced it first hand. You will never forget her, for better or worse. I cried a lot after we broke up.

What I say is true. I've experienced it first hand. You will never forget her, for better or worse. I cried a lot after we broke up.
I'm at that point when I don't expect love from girls, what I want is sex from them. They're not people for me anymore. That's just their mask.

Teen romance movies and shows make me want to sui

I am mentally not right because of this. I will always be broken and a little off.

Also i think i saw that movie. That jb roastie is his sister
Step sister, no genetical similarities, so it must be normal.

This became especially true after I lost my virginity. I don't feel love anymore, nor do I treat a girl special. They're just another story to brag to my friends about.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

This became especially true after I lost my virginity. I don't feel love anymore, nor do I treat a girl special. They're just another story to brag to my friends about.
I used to think like that even before blackpill for a long time. Curious will I ever at least lose mine.

12 year olds lifemog me while I have thousands of posts on an internet forum for depressed virgins....

I could've lost my virginity to a 30 y/o whore, you don't know.

I'm watching you.

raw.gif

User was heavily warned for this.
This is a cope even losers like me could have dated in HS

Once one fakecel comes out of the woodwork, another one does. Just like roaches.
No I'm not a fakecel I am the lowest on the totem pole that was nearly 10 years ago

i had teenage love and now for over 4 years over 20 femoid rejected me(only difference is i got ONLY small acne and now it's clear again but still i just got rejected by 2 femoids in 1 month)
in teenage years it's easier to get girls plus instagram and other cancer social media was not very popular back in the days.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

@Kointo

So much bragging in this thread.
Hope all of you who experienced teenage love die slow and painful deaths.