Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teenage girls are dressing increasingly sluttier and this is driving me mad

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
I just saw a 16-17 years old female at the mall wearing an extremely tight white dress through which her tight G-string was perfectly visible.

She was giggling with her friend and walked as if the world was hers.

This is torture.

I see 9-15 year old girls dressing like that.
why wont someone do something? how did we, as a society, let things get this bad?

why wont someone do something? how did we, as a society, let things get this bad?

Attachments

• 69ab58fff8bb499906c773e64cd42029.gif
    69ab58fff8bb499906c773e64cd42029.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
Never understand how dads can be cuck at the point of letting their daughters dressing like litteral bitches

You can blame jews and their 60's revolutions and pushing/normalizing whorism 24/7 through their controlled media but I blame boomers for being susceptible to social engineering so easily.

When we were born it was already too late.

She was giggling with her friend and walked as if the world was hers.
Seeing these high school whores so smug about being to stroll around dressed like prostitutes is the most infuriating part. Makes me want to stay inside my room even more so I dont get filled with rage along with heavy rape urges if I see one outside

You can blame jews and their 60's revolutions and pushing/normalizing whorism 24/7 through their controlled media but I blame boomers for being susceptible to social engineering so easily.

When we were born it was already too late.
Yes boomers are also at fault.

I work at a mall as a security guard and it is indeed torture seeing all these young foids dress so proactively with their ass and tits on full display. If you dare even glance at them they get mad at you and make all kinds of false accusations trying to their white knight and simp stooges to gang up on you and try to beat you up or they will try to get you fired and arrested. This is exactly why we need sharia law in the west.