Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teenage girls are cruel and brutal

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive heard a lot stories of my City where some incel-like guy got beaten by blacks and arabs in front of their teenage stacy girlfriends

The Girls (mostly educated high class cunts) rather laugh at the helpless victims instead of showing civil courage and helping them

It is over for you If you get beaten up in School in front of your female classmates, no Girl will ever consider you as a male after that, they will rather hang around with the bullies and laugh at you

Ive experienced this humiliating Situation often enough

They break your jaw and nose until youre a bloody Pulp and after that every Girl laughs at you for being a weak defenseless man

Emergency room calling

I agree, they also have balls to say something awfully sounding to your face because of their immaturity.

Where the fuck is this shithole you live in?

fucking disgusting. the west truly is a cesspool.

hopefully the world ends soon

Sweden I'm guessing

Chad violence makes femoids wet.

They're not cruel when you're an adult, then they're mostly tee-hee towards you.

That's why old foids hate it when a man expresses he prefers teen foids.

Your best chance at a teen foid, if you're not Chad, is when you're mid to late 20s.

Im Living in germany

Sweden I'm guessing

Buerger Stacies who worship US mercenaries going around in the world and murdering ethnic men in the name of freedom, democracy and women's rights are far worse than any Swedish women can ever be.

strange, how do the local foids perceive you as? A German or a foreigner?

the lionesses reproduce with the winning male lion, not with the defeated one anymore ;)

bonus : the winning male lion kills the loser's cubs

2nd bonus : the defeated one will die a few days after the fight

Women deserve to be anally raped by an incel

And some people think those fiends would get traumatized by getting my D just because it's attached to an ugly and old face.

And some people think those fiends would get traumatized by getting my D just because it's attached to an ugly and old face.
Kkk. Adoro as tuas postagens mano. Vê se não some mais do site.

Kkk. Adoro as tuas postagens mano. Vê se não some mais do site.
Haha obrigado. Eu tinha decidido sair para começar uma nova vida como normie na Alemanha mas não dá, nunca serei um normie e não consigo mais ficar sem desabafar minhas frustrações com vocês
:feelsokman:

Teenage girls are usually insecure and the easiest to get.
They also happen to be the best looking.
The older the female is, the more she knows how privileged she is in the SMP and thus the more picky she is. There is a reason why post-wall modern roasties have such a hard time "settling down" as they still believe their SMV is as high as it was during their 20s.​

They are cruel, but not brutal .... They are clever enough to subcontract "big strong arms of Chads and Tyrones teehee".

Buerger Stacies who worship US mercenaries going around in the world and murdering ethnic men in the name of freedom, democracy and women's rights are far worse than any Swedish women can ever be.
Third world subhumans deserve it though.

True. I'm Dutch and my nose has been broken twice, it's now a bit deformed.
Back in my schooldays the teenage girls would rally their much older boyfriends to wait for me after school, then they would beat me up.
When I was nearly unconscious they let their dogs piss on me.

People really have no fucking idea what that does to a boy. You'll remember me when your cities are burning.