Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL teenage foids have more courage than incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
jfl dumb teenage sluts kill themselves all the time over stupid reasons like their chad bf breaking up with them.On the other hand ,it takes us a lifetime of analysis to make the decision to rope.I'm not condoning suicide btw its just something that came to mind today

Taking an extra Advil more than the recommended dose is not ODing

A waste of an overprivileged life. Atleast they won't partake in hypergamy anymore.

I take pleasure in any roastie cunt offing herself. an incel roping is a huge wastE of Resources.

jfl dumb teenage sluts kill themselves all the time over stupid reasons like their chad bf breaking up with them.On the other hand ,it takes us a lifetime of analysis to make the decision to rope.I'm not condoning suicide btw its just something that came to mind today

Based teen sluts tbh

They realized that they will never be able to lockdown a bonafide chad in their prime so they rope instead of coping with betabux cucks in when they crack 25-30 as used up leftover chad cunts

Maybe we're secretly masochistic

they are just emotionally weak because they had to face zero obstacles/challenges in the real world

Men are higher IQ than femasites, unfortunately that means we think and plan more than them too... Huge waste of time... and that hope shit, it's like a sickness, hope is a terminal illness that keeps you alive and keeps you suffering...Although the neurological system accepts and absorbs regular doses of black pill, sometimes it requires very large doses of black pill to get the body to accept the medicine...

Because not having chad is worse than death to a foid.

Because foids are incapable of sense

Men take suicide way more than women, I think at least 4 times more depending on your country. But I agree that teenage foids are more confident and lowinhib than most of us tbh it shouldnt be this way men should be brave and foids meek:feelsrope:

Suicide =/= courageous.

Many females can easily just go out and score a one night stand to cheer themselves up with.

They off themselves cause it seems that our personality (looks), creepmogs Death itself

foids are so dumb imagine throwing away life on tutorial island because of the most retarded reasons

The hormonal creature has no sense

Of course, they have more courage than us. They receive endless validation from orbiters while we get nothing.

I think reframing from roping is high iq because we all gotta die some day why not just keep going foid tho are low iq and cant handle slight inconveniences in life so are more prone to rope. imagine if they had to walk down the street in my shoes instant death

Most of them accidentally kill themselves. They have way more attempted suicides for a reason.

Raging teen hormones aren't courage.

cope, female suicidal is infinitely more pussified and done for attention seeking reasons with far lower "success" rate than their male counterpart