Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teenage cunt supporting my faked homosexuality but rejecting me as man

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Have some time for now posting in kikebook, untill next 30 days, so tried to have some fun pretending to be gay. My favourite sport, fake homosexuality for lulz, but much worsened thanks too (((policies))), now must use politcorect words instead of my favourite pederastas. So posted in fb group my photo with description that I'm gay and not participated in "pride parade" (happened few days ago here) only because females participaded, and I dont like females. A lot of angry comments, but cute weeb teen girl saying she supports me. Ok, so how about you change gender? Because then you be man, and I like men ;). And then cunt, instead of playfully flirty agreeding to change gender for me, or asking maybe I'm not really gay and could accept her as girl, deleting her comment. So nice to know, cunt, that you support my fake homosexuality, but as man I'm toouglytooold for you. That you so generously letting me to be gay, instead of supporting my real heterosexual needs to have cute girl like you. Stupid spoiled cunt. Kūrva is emigrant, lives in UK, hope she gets raped by fugee

You might be the biggest autist here and that's what makes you based

Have some time for now posting in kikebook, untill next 30 days, so tried to have some fun pretending to be gay. My favourite sport, fake homosexuality for lulz, but much worsened thanks too (((policies))), now must use politcorect words instead of my favourite pederastas. So posted in fb group my photo with description that I'm gay and not participated in "pride parade" (happened few days ago here) only because females participaded, and I dont like females. A lot of angry comments, but cute weeb teen girl saying she supports me. Ok, so how about you change gender? Because then you be man, and I like men ;). And then cunt, instead of playfully flirty agreeding to change gender for me, or asking maybe I'm not really gay and could accept her as girl, deleting her comment. So nice to know, cunt, that you support my fake homosexuality, but as man I'm toouglytooold for you. That you so generously letting me to be gay, instead of supporting my real heterosexual needs to have cute girl like you. Stupid spoiled cunt. Kūrva is emigrant, lives in UK, hope she gets raped by fugee

View attachment 121329
pretty boy homosexuals attract girls

You might be the biggest autist here and that's what makes you based
Not autist. Schyzo I am. Would call her filthy kūrva, but that would be 30 days block, and I do not want, do want to share some kawaii pictures while can. Woud be nice if multiverse theory is real and one day I will wake up in Japari Park

pretty boy homosexuals attract girls
Yep me not pretty enough fag for easy gay play with straight girls :/
But we must still search and pretend we are gays, if necessary

So she said she would change gender but asked if you would accept her as a girl before she saw how you looked?
Most based weebcel on here, no doubt.
He mogs us all with his superior squid language skills.

JFL at using Facebook as an Incel.

So she said she would change gender but asked if you would accept her as a girl before she saw how you looked?

He mogs us all with his superior squid language skills.
I jokingly asked would she change gender, because I, as gay, like men. She doesnt want to change gender for me, she doesnt want to test am I really gay...

Its PUA tactic of faking gay in action, and not working :/

It's Ogre for gayfraudingcels. OP, please recommend me some kawaii animes. I binge-watched Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san yesterday and I need something to fill in the 7 day gap between each episode :3

It's Ogre for gayfraudingcels. OP, please recommend me some kawaii animes. I binge-watched Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san yesterday and I need something to fill in the 7 day gap between each episode :3
Kemono Friends kawaii