Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen love is fake and gay

H

Healthcel

Banned
-
Imagine thinking that a woman, let alone a teenage one is anything more that a skin suit on a sack of meat with holes somewhere in meat-space. There is nothing special in having a girlfriend in high school. It's constant drama and sex with a condom.

gigacoper thread

Teenage love is one of the most important things in life. And I missed that...:incel:

gigacoper thread

Teenage love is one of the most important things in life. And I missed that...:incel:
Well i totaly agree i wouldnt be in such a bad spot + asexual now because of drugs :feelsaww:

I dont know man, never been in such situation

Imagine thinking that a woman, let alone a teenage one is anything more that a skin suit on a sack of meat with holes somewhere in meat-space. There is nothing special in having a girlfriend in high school. It's constant drama and sex with a condom.
Where does this this come from? Is it from a book?

lol what drugs?
Since I was a child I have been prescribed drugs by quacks to treat my mental problems and now I am addicted to them :feelsaww: (Tricyclic antidepressants and oploids mosty fucked my sexual hormones):feelsaww:

Sounds like cope.