Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teen Kills Himself After Being Molested by Married Teacher Who Had Sex With 4 Students

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://pluralist.com/tennille-whitaker-teacher-sex/

The estate of a high school student who committed suicide after being molested by a married teacher who was convicted of having sex with four underage boys has filed a lawsuit against a Nevada school district, a local news outlet reported Friday.

18-year-old Corbin Madison was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound last August. According to a lawsuit filed by his estate, he was subjected to “sexual harassment, molestation and assault,” by Whitaker, which led to “depression, humiliation and embarrassment” and his eventual suicide.

he looks quite chad if not chad,chadlite to me.

self-inflicted gunshot wound

I don't understand the cucks that defend these kind of demon women. All they will say is that this is the fantasy of every teenage boy.
If a men are regularly locked up for life for the same thing, these demons should face the same punishment without question.

imagine killing yourself because foids want to have sex with you...

terrible tbh. HOWEVER, I'd kill for her to 'rape' me.

I don't understand the cucks that defend these kind of demon women. All they will say is that this is the fantasy of every teenage boy.
If a men are regularly locked up for life for the same thing, these demons should face the same punishment without question.

He should've taken her with him.

imagine killing yourself because foids want to have sex with you...

Like foids who rope cause tutorial island is too much to handle JFL.

This is the equivalent of a billionaire roping cause being rich is just too hard.

Where were all of those feminist whore teachers to give me bbbj when I was in diapers and learning how to walk? Rabbi Shekelstein sucking my wee wee in a botched Jewish circumcision and then giving me herpes doesn't count as sex.

https://pluralist.com/tennille-whitaker-teacher-sex/

The estate of a high school student who committed suicide after being molested by a married teacher who was convicted of having sex with four underage boys has filed a lawsuit against a Nevada school district, a local news outlet reported Friday.

18-year-old Corbin Madison was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound last August. According to a lawsuit filed by his estate, he was subjected to “sexual harassment, molestation and assault,” by Whitaker, which led to “depression, humiliation and embarrassment” and his eventual suicide.

he looks quite chad if not chad,chadlite to me.
He rotted in her digestive system

Yeh fuck that. I won’t let this Double standard happen. Cucks are like “come on who wouldn’t wanna fuck a hot teacher”

He's a young Chad yet he's forced to fuck an old, past prime, middle ages roastie.

JBW indeed

Teacher looks ugly af

Now reward the foid teacher for this achievement. Humiliating men and pushing them towards suicide is the one of the greatest achievement for a foid in a feminist society
#no_sympathy_for_normies

Understandable if he was a dicklet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back