Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Teen girl gets attacked by gang of based BBC's

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl that shaniqua got jumped by like 20 basketball Americans, and they even stole her shoes at the end.
This wouldnt have happened if she hung our with a nice nerdy black kid, but instead she wants to hang out with hood niggas and get gangbanged

Oh Snap, are you sure those 6 foot plus high T guys are not 20 misogynist incels?

She got rekt

>Niggers
>Human
Yeah yeah she deserved that I know and I don't feel bad about HER.

Why do no one help the innocent maiden? :feels:

They all must have amazing personalities!

I wonder what the comments say

jfl at the first guy who slipped after trying to kick her

jfl if you cant even defeat a female opponent whos laying on the ground

Image0

When you steal a niggers fried chicken and run for it

Bluepillers: 72

@TheBasedCel back to 72

Bullshit, nerdy black boys are the biggest marks in the inner city. They would've stolen his shoes and her shoes.

Whore deserves it

You know what?

I don't feel a shred of sympathy for that hole and I hope she undergoes mental torment for the rest of her life.

If I even attempted to enter her vicinity she's have called me a "cracker"/"corny",laughed at my face then left with those apes.

This wouldnt have happened if she hung our with a nice nerdy black kid, but instead she wants to hang out with hood niggas and get gangbanged
Birds of the same feather flock together.

Black people are animals yes, but they need a reason to attack you.

In their eyes what they did to her was justice.

jfl at the first guy who slipped after trying to kick her

jfl if you cant even defeat a female opponent whos laying on the ground
Made me laugh :lul:
Whore deserves it

Bluepillers: 82

HI IT

Brutal Extreme Ebony Teen Gangbanged 20x1 BBC
RAW
Public Humiliation

Why the fuck do poor people act like this? They should've been aborted.

This is what society has to strive to become:feelsgah::feelsahh::dab:

I am curious about the context. Surely they didn't just jump some random female for her Jordans. Whats a guy gonna do with female Jordans anyways? Did those guys really just jump in and start mugging some rando jfl? They all must go to the same school and know her or something. Anyways, just imagine how many times non thuggish black guys are getting mugged and it's rarely reported on. A female gets mugged once (she probably instigated it), and it's national news

Figger gets rekt by Niggers. :feelskek:

DEY DINDU NUFFINS!!! DEY WUZ GUD BOIZ N SHIET!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back