Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Teen Chad problems

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/zle6en/i_was_sexually_assaulted_by_my_aunts_adoptive/

JFL. Sorry 14-year-old Chad, can't relate much to you:feelsUnreal:.

Gotta say tho, pretty interesting that his "cousin" dared to do this considering that she's adopted. From what I've seen, most adopted kids are pretty aware that they're permanent outsiders who are, at most, tolerated by their wider family apart from their adoptive "parent", and usually just try to avoid being seen too much to avoid being abused themselves, so, pretty ballsy of her to attack a "family member" like this. Maybe she just knows that this boyfriend of hers would beat up whatever boyfriend her "mom" has, so she feels like she's entitled to acting tough and powerful?

Wow, what a devastating problem; Chad ascends at an early age and gets some foids who think their privilege and entitlement to basically all Chads will stop them from any consequences that a subhuman might get for doing the same, and is now being TEXTED incessantly by a foid, the poor man! :feelstastyman:

The difference in experience really explains so much of the gaslighting and ignorance of the blackpill and the experiences of subhumans with daily mistreatment and forced isolation. :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

eh sounds larpy tbh

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:I can almost taste the salty tears of the cucked boyfriend, through his ragey messages. They are delicious.

When normies taste the blackpill and they don't like it. LMFAO.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/zle6en/i_was_sexually_assaulted_by_my_aunts_adoptive/

JFL. Sorry 14-year-old Chad, can't relate much to you:feelsUnreal:.

Gotta say tho, pretty interesting that his "cousin" dared to do this considering that she's adopted. From what I've seen, most adopted kids are pretty aware that they're permanent outsiders who are, at most, tolerated by their wider family apart from their adoptive "parent", and usually just try to avoid being seen too much to avoid being abused themselves, so, pretty ballsy of her to attack a "family member" like this. Maybe she just knows that this boyfriend of hers would beat up whatever boyfriend her "mom" has, so she feels like she's entitled to acting tough and powerful?

this is why i hate chads. they can never shut up about all the sex they have

Foid privledge will often times overrule blood in the west. Especially considering adoption is rather cucked and something more lib leaning individuals will engage in.