Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [TeeHee] [Hypocrisy] [RageFuel] NaziChadPill: "OMG He's sooooo Hawwwtttt!!!!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

"Such awesome personalities Ladies"...

Attachments

• 1589179508902.png
    1589179508902.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 140
@kikecel @BenBerger KIKE FOIDS WOULD SO MUCH RATHER THIS OVER US :feelscry: :feelsrope:

hitler would be proud of todays foids tbh

Does anyone know their original names, rank and shit? I want to do an experiment. Also is there any bigger size photo?

@kikecel @BenBerger KIKE FOIDS WOULD SO MUCH RATHER THIS OVER US :feelscry: :feelsrope:
lliterallly kike foids would get soaking wet over these Chads

Does anyone know their original names, rank and shit? I want to do an experiment. Also is there any bigger size photo?

I was hoping one of you would say that.

Unfortunately no. You can Google up what the stripes mean & just get a Germanic sounding name.

Indeed he would.

Women be like: nazi/hitler bad!!! And simultaneously engage in some of the most eugenic behaviour I've ever seen.

Women be like: nazi/hitler bad!!! And simultaneously engage in some of the most eugenic behaviour I've ever seen.

Agreed but they'd have soaked pants with these guys though.

(((propaganda)))

"Nazi" is a racist anti-white term equivalent to calling black people "nigger".

NSDAP were trying to protect their people from Polish genocide and expelling Gypsies/Jews who were promoting sexual degeneracy in the 20s/30s.

The occasional "German Chad" was basically a big cope to try and get German women interested in German men because for the most part they were incels due to the mass poverty.

This is why the German women flocked to fuck the Russians/Americans after they defeated the Germans.

Jews were not pathetic incels they were suave wealthy guys getting all the chicks, infiltrating and rising to the tops of socities this is why you had guys like Kellogg bragging about what a superior race they were. The only reason they get kicked out is because they turn out to be the creepiest old men who go from seducing women to fellating babies.

wasnt it like a quarter of a million german-french babies that were born in france alone during WII? JFL. Women use the amorality card because it suits them

"Nazi" is a racist anti-white term equivalent to calling black people "nigger".

NSDAP were trying to protect their people from Polish genocide and expelling Gypsies/Jews who were promoting sexual degeneracy in the 20s/30s.

The occasional "German Chad" was basically a big cope to try and get German women interested in German men because for the most part they were incels due to the mass poverty.

This is why the German women flocked to fuck the Russians/Americans after they defeated the Germans.

Jews were not pathetic incels they were suave wealthy guys getting all the chicks, infiltrating and rising to the tops of socities this is why you had guys like Kellogg bragging about what a superior race they were. The only reason they get kicked out is because they turn out to be the creepiest old men who go from seducing women to fellating babies.

I'm not arguing that.

I'm arguing this.

No ideology triumphs human biology. :feelsbadman:

JFL. Women use the amorality card because it suits them

See inklers? Personality matters!! :soy: :soy:

Screenshot 20200511 125516

Remember :bluepill: ers... Goes out to Foids...

You call us Nazis...

But you'd be fucking these bastards in a heart beat.

Enuff said.

when you're about to lose the war but then you remember that you just have to let female nature assert itself
iu

Jfl at normies that think we are nazis when in reality is the other way around, modern day foids are the more eugenicist people in history

He was only following orders, everyone makes mistakes honey. And besides, maybe the jews really did deserve to be gassed we never heard Chadler's side of the story.

jew foids would willingly go to any concentration camp he runs

when you're about to lose the war but then you remember that you just have to let female nature assert itself
iu

It's always good time for Hitler meme.

lliterallly kike foids would get soaking wet over these Chads

You know they would. They'd justify it via reasoning as below:

He was only following orders, everyone makes mistakes honey. And besides, maybe we never heard Chadler's side of the story.
maybe THOSE jews really did deserve to be gassed.

Forgot that in there.
It's always good time for Hitler meme.

They're funny as fuck tbh.

It doesn't matter what politics or ideology or movement chad subscribes too. Chad is a universal constant and is sought out by foids

It’s over if u don’t murder jews

Yes they are the most chad chasing of all foids and often have witch like features as well.

Jewish foids would rather breed with Nazi Chad who hates them over Jewcel lol

Even Hitler mogs us
He giga moggs me and he’s more of a kike foids would get so wet water would go up their giant noses if they watched those nazi chads kill us.

Jewish foids would rather breed with Nazi Chad who hates them over Jewcel lol

Yes they are the most chad chasing of all foids and often have witch like features as well.
He giga moggs me and he’s more of a kike foids would get so wet water would go up their giant noses if they watched those nazi chads kill us.
Jfl 300 matches as a nazi. IT will not say a word.
Of course they would. Judaism passes down through the maternal line.

the nazipill is a brutal one. in fact that anne frank girl was probably fucking chad soldiers daily as they killed her family and her people

its part of the darktriadpill really

the nazipill is a brutal one. in fact that anne frank girl was probably fucking chad soldiers daily as they killed her family and her people

She’s ugly tbh maybe hypergamy wasn’t so bad and the nazi chads could fuck better looking foids so they just gassed Anne frank. If Anne frank looked like natalie Portman then yea nazi chads would fuck her and she would love it more than anything.

what is the name of the guy of the first pic?

Jfl at normies that think we are nazis when in reality is the other way around,
modern day foids are the more eugenicist people in history
I think the NSDAP hobby of eugenics was embellished by historians to prop up the genocide story.

that anne frank girl was probably fucking chad soldiers daily as they killed her family and her people

I don't know if there's evidence that Germans killed even a single member of Anne Frank's family, TBH.

Certainly not her dad who wrote her fake diary full of lesbian fantasies about her fucking her sister Margot.

Shad

The first pic is SS-Hauptsturmführer Oskar Wolkerstrorfer. He was Austrian btw.
The fourth pc is SS member Joachim Peiper, mostly known for his rol in the Malmedy masacre.
The last pic is a yank, that's Marlon Brando in some lame movie "Young Lions" (1958).

The rest of them couldn't identify,I'm most familiar with SS and Einsatzgruppe members.

Killed jews and responsible for many war crimes, must have a great personality

please nazi chadfish with these guys.

Brutal nazichadpill